March Madness

March was a very special month for them and lover boy too it up by a notch. The month began with his advertisement for Beardo release on March 2nd. She posted a random picture with 🔥 emoji. On March 5th Sivaangi went to lunch with her 7 girl friends. She was picked up by Ashwin after that for a date for dessert. Sivaangi posted a pic with friends, tagging the Italian restaurant. Then she posted a story of a pic of her getting a bite of a brownie but she did not tag the restaurant or who she was with. Later that day she posted a third story of a gorgeous orange single rose that matched her outfit. It also looked exactly like the fake flower she had given Ashwin on the first CWC2 introduction show. Her caption said, "Original flower so beautiful". He immediately responded with a pic of his. The background song played was "Badtameez dil".

The following day Sivaangi was at the mirchi awards where she sang, "Naan Pizhai". The following Friday, March 11, Ashwin posted a pic of him in CBE. She posted a story saying she was going to Salem on the 14th for a restaurant opening. Surprisingly though, after the restaurant release along with her father. Interestingly, a few hours later she posted a story from CBE. Her mom too posted a story from "out of town." Both Ashwin and Sivaangi did not post anything the next day but Sivaangi posted a boomerang from a shooting spot. Ashwin just posted a random story about Ukraine war. Then he was quiet for a few days. On 20th she posted a story about taking care of one's health.

Then it happened. On March 30th, Ashwin released his ultimate proposal song to Sivu, Baby Nee Sugar. It had all the elements. He was dressed up like her favorite Ranveer Singh, the song started with Vriddhi calling him "Ashwineyyy", there was Dora in the song and it was a full fledged proposal. Sandy and Ashwin had planned the whole thing right after ESP release. Sivaangi was literally swept off her feet. He had her meet him at Sony office where they met up. After the interviews he took her on a night drive to the beach. Found a secluded spot and went on his knees with a ring proposing marriage. She ofcourse accepted it. How could she not, after the way he had planned it all. The very next day both the families met up at Sivaangi's house for a small engagement ceremony. It was a very small tradition with just the family members exchanging thambulam. Binni ma posted a pic of herself in the traditional attire with the caption stating family function.

So our lover boy went full swing in the following months. 💜