PR whims and fancies

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share some information here. Yesterday was the BW and today an advertisement. What is up, right? I wanted to tell you guys one thing, please do not panic. Teju's PR team is working very hard to get her some work. AK and Teju are colleagues. Please remember that. Also concepts are not created by AK. He just signs the contract for jobs that come his way. He is not a kindergarten kid who gets to say, "I will not talk to you." What she does is her business. Just like he acts with other people such as Losliya, Ramya Pandian etc, he acts with Teju too. As far as today's ad goes, there was barely one minute of shot with her, then he turned towards the camera and said whatever he needed to, about the show. She was a mere background piece which could be easily removed. It is possible that she made a donation for the cause. She and her team are making every effort for her to be seen with him and I suspect this will happen until their MV is released. PR will have more fake ID's pop up. So just don't let this bother you. It is just a temporary stunt. Do not react to haters. Block who ever you feel, is triggering you. Just focus on AK's stories on instagram. He is giving us direct clues guys. He does not care about her or the shippers.

Please get this straight HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN TEJU. They are just colleagues. If she is willing to do ads, MV's movies and is charging lesser, then producers will go for her. This is just the beginning. Hang in there. Things will die down sooner than you think.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you feel so. Have faith and keep manifesting 🧘‍♀️

Hope, Believe, Magic 💜

Brinda Subramanian

Magic unveiled On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara