Alfredo pasta

Ashwin and Sivaangi were on their usual video call. "Maa please maa please maa please maa. Naaliki Sunday maa. Adhisayama enakkum shoot illai unakkum illai. Vaa maa time spend pannalaam. Idhukku apparam two months aagum thirumba meet panna. Valentine's Day ku kooda meet panna mudiyadhu. Unnoda favourites Alfredo pasta serndhu samaikalaam maa." She looked at his mischievously, "KD Ashwiney nee. Namba serndhu cook pannina enna aagum nu enakku theriyadhadha enna. Unga kitchen romance la aarambichu adhu edhu varaikkum pogum nu enakku theriyum but ippidi kozhandai madiri moonji vachukaadhe enga. Naan varen. Oru 11 ku thaan vara mudiyum." Ashwin instantly smiled, "I love you maa." She chuckled, "I love you too Ashwineyy. Seri good night". They ended the call with flying kisses.

Ashwin was always a morning person. He went out for a morning run and, on the way, stopped to get the missing ingredients for cooking. He found the milk packet delivered at his door step, when he entered. He opened the door and was pleasantly surprised by the voice that welcomed him, "Hiiiii naan vandhutten. By the way, ivvalo handsome aa kannukku kulirchiyaana paal packet podara paiyana ippo thaan paakaren" she said in a flirty voice. His eyes and lips widened in a big smile. He placed the milk packet on the counter to run up to her and picked her up and twirled her, their lips meeting for the, much needed intimate kiss. He slowly bent down, allowing her legs to touch the floor. "Eppidi maa ivvalo seekiram vandhutte?" She frowned, "Yen varakoodadha? Yennoda veetukku naan eppo venumna varuven." He smiled saying, "Ayo nee eppo venumnaalum varalaam bust Sunday nee late a ezhundhuppe nu nenachen. Adhu thaan appidi ketten but naan semma happy maa" and that brought the smile back to her lips.

She gently pushed him away and said, "Romance ellam ok but modhalla poi Kulichuttu vaanga. Orey sweaty aa irukeenga." He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, "oh Appo Madam ku vertha pudikkadho?" Then, in his base voice he said, "ippo mattuma illai eppovume vaa?" She felt the butterflies in her stomach and she closed her eyes and blushed, "Neenga irukeengala seriyana naughty fellow. Ippidi thaan arambipeenga." He continued, in between, kissing her ears and down her neck, "Appo idhellam vendaam nu sollariya?" She clung closer to him. Her fist holding his in-shirt/vest tighter and her eyes shut, she gasped but gave in and muttered, "I missed you so much." He gently loosened the hold and cupped her face. He then looked into her eyes lovingly and said, "I miss you too maa. Ovvoru second um nee enkooda illadha podhu Unna avvalo miss pannaren theriyuma? Naalelerndhu out of town shoots vera. Second schedule arambikkardhu. CBE la one month aparam 2 weeks Kashmir la. Ange kulukulu nu vera irukkum." She giggled. He pouted saying, "Neeyum en kooda vandhudu maa." She pinched his cheeks saying, "Ayo enakku concerts, shoots ellam irukku but Neenga Adhellam mudichuttu vaanga. Grahapravesam date finalize aayachu. Unga schedule mudichu vandha udane thaan. Unga kooda ukkandhu thaan pujai la irukanum. So chamathu kozhandhaiya seekiram poitu vaanga ok? Ippo poi kulinga?"

He gently pulled her saying, "Neeyum vaa. Serndhu...." Before he could finish, she smacked his arm saying, "Aasaiya paaru. Oru sila vishayangal aachu kalyanam mudiyara varaikkum vachukalaam. Ippo sir ponga." He pouted and then chuckled. By the time he returned, she had boiled the milk and had made tea for both of them. He walked up bare chested and shook her wet hair near hair spraying the water on her face. She giggled and said, "Sattai podalaam la? Summa ve tempt panna vendiyadhu." He laughed and put the towel on his shoulder. They went to the balcony. She sat on the swing while he took the chair. They started sipping on the tea and talking sweet nothings. Before they knew it, time flew by. It was time to cook.

Cooking was something both of them thoroughly enjoyed as a common activity. It was their love language. The laughter, giggles and banters during cooking enhanced not only the food but their relationship too. It was not just about cooking but the eye contacts, the gentle touches, them humming their favourite songs together, teasing each other but about the quality time they made best use of. The two lovers forgot the entire world when they were together. Their profession was definitely stressful. They had to face a lot of hate and toxicity on a day to day basis. They were shipped with every association of theirs but these few hours with each other made all that disappear. Physical bonding was just one aspect but cooking together appeased their souls. It was the intimacy of two beautiful souls that wanted to just freeze these moments and create beautiful memories.

The cherry on the cake was when, after cooking, she grabbed a bowl filled with the pasta. He sat on the couch and pointed at his lap, which she happily sat on, and they fed each other, while she spoke nonstop and he listened to her like there was no tomorrow. It was these moments that held them together when they were away living their dreams. He missed her immensely in Kashmir when he was shooting in snow and she said she felt his experience even though she was in hot Tirupathi. It washer way of saying that they are always together even if they were miles apart, physically.

The day she achieved her target, her long time dream of building her house, he was the proudest. Yes, he said "You go girl". He was always her biggest fan and her biggest support system, just like how she was to him.

Brinda Subramanian