Chapter 23: The Avengers In Town

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When the breaking new coming right up and make the world knew Ashlyn's home was break into half and then someone else was recording at the battle of fight between (Y/N) with his Carnage form fighting at the monster Demogorgon and turns out the world know who the monster is...Carnage.

Ash was safe by (Y/N) protecting her away from the danger it is coming for her and he glad her that she is alive as well and her parent were worrying about her safety and they went to their home and checking out for her...and she looks like safe. But she was taken to the hospital right away by her parent and except for (Y/N) was stood right there on the road and he watching her was drive away by her parent to the hospital and she turn her head to look back behind at (Y/N) what he was give her a wave.

(Y/N): "*Don't worry, Ash....I'll be there fast as I could to pay a visit to you.*" He thought himself and then he heard the footsteps coming here behind his back and that must be his friends.

Ben: "W-What happened last night?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Vecna send a monster tries to attack at us last night." He said to him.

Logan: "He tries to get rid of you and Ash?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, but this time...motherfucker won't escape...I'm going to find him and kill him." He said to them and make them were surprise to heard (Y/N) said to them and Taylor asked (Y/N).

Taylor: "But you don't know where he really is, (Y/N)? He could be anywhere-" She tries to said and (Y/N) shush her with his hand on her mouth and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm going to do my own way...these Phantoms can be appeared at night...I need to find Vecna and destroy him...and the town will be safe." He said to them and her also this make them were observe at (Y/N) like a hero...but a hero or maybe something else for what they really thinking (Y/N) is savior of this world but the thing is (Y/N) need them work together and fighting some Phantoms monsters out there by themselves.

Tyler: "Okay, so what now?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I need to think...my teammates were done killing many Phantoms by themselves...What next is...we will waiting for more of these fucking things appeared up here." He said to them and make them nod their heads by themselves and (Y/N) was turn his head back to look around and he will kill these motherfuckers out there by himself.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When there was a huge plane flying around here by themselves and then the plane is flying to somewhere else in this world and they were heading to the town by themselves and investigate about the case with mysteries about these killing...the victims of people were been killed. But the strange claw marks cuts at those victims and their mission is investigate about the mysterious attack in there.

They were superheroes and they are from New York that they were protecting the innocent people from the invasion of alien and Loki too.

They have their names for the squad is...Avengers.

Avengers