Chapter 17: Bloody Chaos Rampage

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Ash: "(Y/N)!" She said in surprise and she give him a hug right away and kissing too and Taylor was do the same thing to (Y/N) too and then they both were glad that (Y/N) is alive and he was probably alive right now. When the others turn their heads to look over there and something ain't right for what they notice there were people are here and some of them were stood there by themselves....five of them and they were young but Ben was notice one of the woman was mature and an adult for herself and he was shook his head and he called (Y/N) out.

Ben: "Um, (Y/N)? Who are they?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Oh these? They are my friends...new friends." He said to Ben and make them were surprise to heard (Y/N) have a new friends with him and it seems they both were look at the others again and they observe all everything around here in (Y/N)'s house.

Logan: "Are they like Eleven?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, they were like her...but their powers are different level than her." He said to Logan and (Y/N) was told them that he need to cook the foods for these friends that they were starving like death and hunger for themselves and (Y/N) must doing it right away. Then (Y/N) was walk back to the kitchen right away and make him was cook the foods for his friends and the others that they both were hungry right now and (Y/N) just make sure that they don't need to be pisses off with the reason for what they were angry about it.

(Y/N): "*Hmph...I am going to create more foods for them because they were hunger a shell.*" He thought himself and (Y/N) was doing his own cooking food right away.

Ash was talking with Eleven about the government base and she told her about everything for long time ago that she was from the travel and then she just looking at Ash and the ginger-haired girl want to know more about these bad guys out there. Then Ash just want to make sure what is she with her friends are been dealing with that they don't like the enemies out there and searching for her friends and boyfriend as well. 

After (Y/N) was done cooking the foods by himself and make him was set the foods down on the table and let his friends are eating the foods right away by themselves.

(Y/N): "There you go." He said to them and make them were nod their heads and they observe the foods were amazing and it is pretty nice as well and this make them were interest the foods were absolutely amazing for what they can eat. Then (Y/N) was going back to take his own seat and eating along with his own friends and he was remind them like his own family and he was felt loving with it.

Ash: "So, what now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Well, I have to meet my friends right away...I need to having words with them." He said to them and make the others are confuse about what (Y/N) said to them.

Ben: "Um...who's other friends for what you are talking about?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You'll see." He said to them and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look over there and make him notice the time is still night...10:00 PM and it is still dark right now and (Y/N) was smile up little bit that he notice them are going to be here at this night. Then (Y/N) just get up from the seat and make him was walking to the other room and he look at the others and he asked them with decision.