Chapter 30: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After Vecna's defeat by (Y/N) and he was destroying the motherfucker and he send the bastard to the hell where he belong to...and turns out that was cool back there and (Y/N) killing many enemies who were stood on his ways and (Y/N) was finally save the world. Now he was with his three girlfriends and friends are living in a normal life and they both were in the school and enjoying for their own normal life and turns out they finish their high school and end the summer...now they are going for the colleges.

As for (Y/N) become 24 year old and the others were same age as him and they both were living in happy life.

(Y/N) with Ash, and his girls are married in the future and they both have their kids out and yeah...they were living in normal life in this world and (Y/N) was a hero or monster for whatever he really is...he will protecting this world and killing some evils.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Ash, Kurumi, and Taylor were sat on the grasses and they both are in the park by themselves and they were watching the sun is going down by itself.

(Y/N): "It is beautiful, huh?" He asked the three of them.

Kurumi: "Yes, it is.~" She said to (Y/N).

Ash: "So, what now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know...I mean it is pretty over right now." He said to her.

Ash: "I see." She said to (Y/N).

Taylor: "Yeah, so...everything is over now...we have kids...and we living together from now on?" She asked (Y/N) and make the three of them nod their heads and then the children were playing out with (Y/N) and three girls.

...

...

...

...

The End.