Chapter 14: Date With Taylor/Kidnap

3rd POV:

Back to Eleven.

Eleven: "*GASP*" She was gasp out in surprise and make her eyes opened up and then she turn her head to look around and she notice that she isn't in outside and then she felt scare little bit and make her was breathing and keep breathing. Then she heard the footsteps coming here and make her jump up from the chair and she land her feet down on the ground and then she was look at the opponent.

Ash: "WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!!!!!!!" She shout out with her hands raises up and she was goes surrender type.

Ash: "It's okay! It's okay! We're not gonna hurt you!!!!!" She said to Eleven and make her was stood right there and she was remain herself to be calm and she look around herself and she asked Ash.

Eleven: "W-Where am I?" She asked her.

Ash: "Y-You're in my boyfriend's house....don't worry...he's going out right now." She said to her.

Eleven: "*Sigh* Thank god...." She said.

Ash: "Your name is...Eleven right?" She asked her and this make her surprise and she asked Ash about how did she know her name and then Ash explaining to Eleven about what happened and this make her trust the ginger haired girl. Then she lower her hands down by herself and then she ask Eleven about need something to eat or drink and the mutant girl nod her head and she want something to eat.

Eleven: "Thanks." She said to Ash.

Ash: "You're welcome." She said to Eleven and then the ginger haired girl get something to eat right away and Kurumi who was watching at the two of them and make her was smirked up and she was look at the time and it is alright and she just don't know how (Y/N) is been back right now.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

Taylor: "Whoa, it is beautiful...wasn't it?!" She asked (Y/N) and make him was with Taylor and it seems the two of them are in the town and they both are in the supermarket for themselves and they were watching at the new beautiful place of supermarket. Then (Y/N) was holding Taylor's hand and it seems the two of them were definitely having fun and also (Y/N) had to take the princess to outside of this world and make the two of them are chilling by themselves.

 Then (Y/N) was holding Taylor's hand and it seems the two of them were definitely having fun and also (Y/N) had to take the princess to outside of this world and make the two of them are chilling by themselves