Prologue 02: The Parallel Dimension

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

When there was something else is here and a portal appeared out of nowhere and looks like someone else is appeared here right on the time.

The person who was stepped out of the portal by himself and he just walking here by himself and this make the figure who just chilling little bit and he put his hands on his jacket's pockets and this figure know what he tries to do....but he start to hunt the Phantoms by himself.

This make the appearance of someone was got here in this night....dressing regular clothes also he put a hoodie on his head and cover his head with face too and seems like there was a person who walking toward to the road by himself and he was chilling by himself. Then the figure who was chilling by himself and walk alongside with the road way by himself and the figure who was going out by himself and make him just walk like badass...but whoever he really is...he know these things out there.

When there was a white jeep vehicle appeared here by itself and it was driving away from here and something else is chasing at the vehicle going...whatever these creatures were appeared here and looks like humanoid monsters by themselves.

whatever these creatures were appeared here and looks like humanoid monsters by themselves

???1: "Damnit! They are chasing us!!!!!!!!" She shout out.

???2: "Drive faster!!!!!!!!!" He told her and she was doing her best to drive faster.

???1: "I am trying, goddamnit!!!!!!!" She said to him.

???3: "Well, they are gaining at us right now!!!!!!" He said to him and until these creatures were definitely terrifying and horrifying as hell for what they notice these monsters still chasing at them right now. These creatures were looks like black with weird eye and smiley face for themselves...but these creatures are absolutely terrifying and horrifying smile like creepiest Enderman for what they imagine.

but these creatures are absolutely terrifying and horrifying smile like creepiest Enderman for what they imagine

Phantoms.

???4: "I don't want to get killed by them!" She said to them.

???5: "Stick together, sis! We're going to make it!" He said to his little twin sister and then other nerd boy who was extremely fear of these monsters back there.