Chapter 11: Party In (Y/N)'s House

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in his home and make him was eating the cereal foods by himself and he was sat there on the chair and chilling little bit and he turn his head to look at the TV and make him was eating the foods by himself. Then (Y/N) felt tired for morning and he was been sleeping for 3 hours in this Saturday and it is already feel him tired and make him was become stress little bit and he felt it is going to be alright by himself...then (Y/N) was put the cereal food in his mouth that he is eating the foods by himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Well, this is interesting...the world definitely know the supervillain is me being here...but I wasn't like my own father." He said to himself.

" He said to himself

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was eat the foods by himself and until he heard the footsteps came here right away and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw Kurumi came here by herself and she notice (Y/N) is eating the foods by himself. Then (Y/N) was look at her who sat beside with (Y/N) and seems the Nightmare Spirit was fallen love with (Y/N) badly because she is been sealed by (Y/N) and yes...the way and only that he kiss her and make her become his love.

Kurumi: "So, the world thinks you are behind this?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I possibly believe so..." He said to her and make him was drink the cup of coffee.

Kurumi: "Well, they think you're a villain or hero...but you just get rid of your own father was it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I did before...I get rid of my own father and just put him out of the misery." He said to her and make him was drinking the coffee and chilling little bit and (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the window and he was thinking something in his head.

Kurumi: "Still thinking about the past, huh?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, I couldn't agree with this shit...It start to felt rage over my own father." He said to her and make him was sigh and he want to get rid of the nightmare in his head and (Y/N) was felt his left arm hug by her who was pulled him into kiss. Then the two of them were kissing each others and let go and make them were look at each others and they smile that they put their foreheads lean together.

Kurumi: "I love you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I love you too, Kurumi." He said to her.

Kurumi: "You are a good man...a good man who protecting he love." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and then she asked (Y/N).

Kurumi: "Wait, what about your other girlfriend?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was confuse about her speak to him.

Kurumi: "I'm talking about Ashlyn Banner...is she your girlfriend too?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he was told her that she is going to be his girlfriend and then (Y/N) told her that there will be his friends came to pay visit here by themselves. When Kurumi was heard this and make her smile up with widened little bit and she thinks herself that she is gonna be dominated at Ash and Taylor cause the two of them will be jealous to seen her was with (Y/N) in this house.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

There was six gangs that they both were walking here by themselves and they both went to (Y/N)'s house right away because they were paying visit to (Y/N) and they want to know more much about (Y/N)'s life and past too.

Logan: "I am so excited to see him if he had a videogame or PS5 that we can play!" He said to them.

Tyler: "Let me guess...you're fan of game....what game did you play, man?" He asked Logan and make the nerd boy told him.

Logan: "Super Smash Brothers." He said to Tyler.

Tyler: "Well, mine is Battlefield 5." He said to him and Ben asked the two of them.

Ben: "I'm gonna play Modern Warfare 3 and that make me feel cool little bit when I just play the game felt relaxing." He said to them.

Taylor: "Well, let's get to (Y/N)'s house...see if he got something." She said to them and make them nod their heads and then Ash was still jealous and thinking about the girl who was being girlfriend with (Y/N).

Aiden: "Hey, Ash? Are you alright?" He asked her.

Ash: "I'm fine, Aiden...there's no need to worry about me alright?" She asked him and make him was nod his head and he said.

Aiden: "Seems you have a jealous face about the girl with (Y/N), huh?" He asked her and make her blushing up with mad little bit and then she punch Aiden in the shoulder and make him was chuckle little bit and he said.

Aiden: "Alright, I'm sorry...just sorry about what I say to you." He said to Ash and make her was sigh out in relief and then the they both were walking up there to (Y/N)'s house and they went up there by themselves and notice (Y/N)'s house is here. Then they were seen his home was amazing and half big little bit and they went to the door and Ash who was knock the door and make them were stood right there and waiting for the door is opened out and the door was opened out by (Y/N) who was here.

(Y/N): "HEY! GUYS!" He said to them and make them were waving their hands at (Y/N) and happy smile little bit and (Y/N) was let them get in and they observe all everything around here and it was cool alright and they pretty much like it and (Y/N) was showing them around in this house. Then there was PS5 over there and a collection of videogames that he just play for what he had been fun and this make Tyler, Ben, and Logan were smile up.

(Y/N): "I get it...you guys love games and me too." He said to them and make the three of them went up there and get the games right away and then he was looking at Ash, Taylor, and Aiden.

(Y/N): "So, what do you guys want to talk about?" He asked them and they want to ask (Y/N) about Kurumi and they just say that until she was appeared here right on the time.

Time Skip Later.

When there was four of them are in the seats by themselves and they both were talking to each others and then (Y/N) turn the music on and make him was listening the rap music from his favorite singer is....Eminem.

Aiden: "Eminem? Really?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, he's my favorite rapper and singer." He said to them and (Y/N) explaining to them about the detail of Kurumi and she is a spirit...Nightmare spirit and she had the ability is watch time with slow motion.

Ash: "Okay, so...you telling me that there are different universes and dimensions too?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to her and he explaining to them about the detail of the multiverses. After he was done explaining to them about the detail and make them were understand of his word and (Y/N) sigh little bit and he ask them if they want to watch the TV or movie that they gonna watch in Netflix by themselves and (Y/N) was definitely showing his friends having a good time.

Ash: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah?" He asked her.

Ash: "We want to stay at your house for sleep." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure...anytime, Ash...I mean you guys are my friends and-" He tries to said and then Ash was cupped (Y/N)'s cheeks and make him was pulled into kissing by her and she was fallen love with (Y/N) and then the two of them let go and make them were smiles up.

Ash: "I just want to be with you...and if that girl was bothering us...I am not gonna share you to her-" She tries to said and here comes Kurumi appeared behind her and she said.

Kurumi: "Oh, we are gonna share.~" She said to Ash.

Ash: "You..." She growl little bit and stare hatred to the Nightmare Spirit and this make the sadistic spirit was chuckle little bit and she want to share with (Y/N) and Ash too.

To Be Continued.