Chapter 6: You all trapped here with me!!!

3rd POV:

Previously Of School Bus Graveyard: We Have Carnage.

 After the classroom was done and make (Y/N) with the others were heading out by themselves and (Y/N) was get in the vehicle car and he was prepare to drive home and the others want to ask him if he can hang out with them.

(Y/N): "Sure, go on then...hop in." He said to them and they both were hop in and then (Y/N) was drive his car going faster and get them to the mall or something else for what they having fun.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm....wondering where is Kurumi going right now?*" He thought himself and make him was driving his car going faster and turn on the music for what he gonna heard.

When (Y/N) was turn the music on and make them were definitely happy to heard the music for what (Y/N) was choose and it is very fun for what the kids are listening it by themselves and (Y/N) just want them to be happy right now and (Y/N) realize his best friends are having fun. Then they take their own jokes and something fun like a lot for what (Y/N) just heard from them and (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and (Y/N) drove the vehicle car goes faster and more faster to heading the mall.

Until there was Kurumi who is flying out there by herself and she notice (Y/N) is driving away by himself and make her was smirked up and she didn't realize to know (Y/N) had his best friends with him. Then she was begin to following at (Y/N) going right away by herself and she want to see (Y/N)'s doing and she just want him so badly.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was take the group of huntresses and hunters to the shopping clothes and also his brother take to the ice cream and make them both having lot of funs around in this world and then (Y/N) know what his doing and he just want them to be happy in this world. The girls and boys were definitely having fun a lot in the mall by themselves and (Y/N) wasn't going to need the clothes for what he is shopping...there's only what he want is...stood right there and observe all everything around in this world by himself.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out little bit.

Ben: "Fun, huh?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I have lot of fun around with you guys...I'm pretty be sure trust you all." He said to him and make him was chuckle little bit and then he was give the soda to (Y/N) and make him grab it in his hand and then the two of them open the drinks of cans out by themselves. Then the two of them were drinking their sodas by themselves and then the 7 kids were having lot of funs in the mall by themselves and they both just felt happy.

(Y/N): "Well, seems they both were fine." He said to himself and make him was with the others were playing long like 5 hours by themselves and until they both were having lot of funs until the nighttime was finally fall. When they both were tries to find the other way to get out and they don't want their parent mad at them and except for (Y/N) doesn't have his own parent...because he was an orphan...he is always alone by himself.

Before he was take his own move right away and he sense something in his head and he was definitely feeling it in his head and make him turn his head to look around and notice the Phantom monsters were break in here by themselves. Then the six kids were seen this and make them both felt afraid of these monsters but Ash wasn't afraid and she seen (Y/N) is here with them and then (Y/N) got his face an anger by himself.