Chapter 2: He's My Best Friend

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

???: "Looking for this?" He asked him and make him was surprise and silent until the figure who was lower the baseball bat down on the ground and he said.

???: "Listen, I'm not going to hurt you...or tries to kill you....I'm nothing like one of these monsters for what you seen about. I know you are fear afraid of me...I kill those Phantoms like nothing...so do me a favor lower the weapons down." He said to them and make them lower their weapons down and they don't want to fight.

???: "Good, now...let me take my hood off right now before we can talk." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then the figure take his hood off and revealed his handsome cute face.

" He said to them and make them nod their heads and then the figure take his hood off and revealed his handsome cute face

(Y/N) (L/N) Kasady.

(Y/N): "Hello there..." He said to them and this make Taylor surprise to see this figure save them and Ash was surprise and she saw the face of someone who was been missing for 12 days ago.

Ash: "(Y-Y-Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make the others were surprises for what they heard Ash said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hi, Ashlyn." He said to her with a happy smile and make her doesn't believe it and she was walking toward to (Y/N) and make her was raise her left hand up and touching at (Y/N)'s face and then she asked (Y/N).

Ash: "I-I-Is that you?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course it is, Ash." He said to her and here comes the slap from her and make him got his cheek felt sting by her slap and then he was felt hurt little bit and he turn his head to look at her and he was let out an 'ow'

(Y/N): "That really freaking hurt, Ash...what was that-" He tries to said and then she was giving him a hug right away and make her cries out in sorrow and she shout out.

Ash: "YOU GODDAMN IDIOT!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEEN DEAD FOR REAL!!!!!!!!" She said to (Y/N) and make her was keep crying out little bit and then (Y/N) felt guilty for heard this and make him was hug her back and he was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Ash, I'm sorry...." He said to her but she raise her hand up and she told him to shut up and she asked (Y/N) about why didn't he called her or text her and (Y/N) was about to tell her the whole things and he apologize to her.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry for everything that I wasn't there with you the whole times." He said to Ashlyn and the others can seen (Y/N) was an important to Ashlyn because she really like (Y/N) pretty much and Aiden was felt jealous little bit about this new friend of Ashlyn.

Ash: "*Sob* Don't you ever...leave me again." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he put his hands on her shoulders and he told her.

(Y/N): "Ashlyn, stop...alright...I'm sorry for not being there with you because I was...busy like a lot...and now I know the whole things that you want to mad at me...but it is fine and later right now...we need to move." He said to her and the others that they thinking (Y/N) is right about it and Ben asked (Y/N).