Chapter 3: The Beauty & The Demon

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "They were created by someone else who was behind this about." He said to them and make them were surprises for what they heard (Y/N) said and then they want to ask (Y/N) again but he answer them the truth.

(Y/N): "There was an evil powerful mutant for himself to be here...and he had a name for himself....it's Vecna." He said to them and make them were confuse about what happened and who is Vecna...then (Y/N was showing the picture of this Vecna and make them were look at this disgusted monster for what they should be afraid of him. When (Y/N) told them about this Vecna is mysterious about he seems to be an evil and monster version of himself and (Y/N) want them to stay away from this evil minded monster and he can teleport, also telepath the others and humiliating the others in the minds too.

(Y/N): "Okay, any questions?" He asked them and make them were silent and they didn't said anything and then (Y/N) was nod his head to them and he said.

(Y/N): "Good, I'm going to take you all back to your home right now...get some sleep and wait for tomorrow morning to go school right now." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both went back to their own home by the portal machine that (Y/N) just made and before he was about to close and he notice there is Ashlyn is here and she stood right there.

(Y/N): "Hey, Ash? What's wrong-" He tries to said and she was hugging him tightly and make him taken a surprise about her is hug him and then (Y/N) wasn't notice her tries to hug him and she want to be with him and then (Y/N) was heard her speak o...

(Y/N): "Hey, Ash? What's wrong-" He tries to said and she was hugging him tightly and make him taken a surprise about her is hug him and then (Y/N) wasn't notice her tries to hug him and she want to be with him and then (Y/N) was heard her speak out to him.

Ash: "(Y-Y/N), c-can I stay with you?" She asked (Y/N) and make him notice her just say that and she asked him again.

Ash: "Please, I-I-I just miss you so badly." She said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and he told her 'Yes' and then the two of them went to the house right away by themselves with the other way to get there. Then (Y/N) was with Ashlyn in the bedroom by themselves and they both were take their clothes off and get some sleep also (Y/N) was wear his t-shirt, and short pant little bit and same to her too.

Ash: "(Y/N), It is good to see you back." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, Ashlyn...I always return back to my home and meet you." He said to her with a happy smile little bit and then she was hug (Y/N) tightly and make her head lean against (Y/N)'s chest.

I summoned you, please come to me

Don't bury thoughts that you really want

I fill you up, drink from my cup

Within me lies what you really want

Come, lay me down

'Cause you know this