Chapter 13: The Government & Shield

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When Ash was in (Y/N)'s bathroom and then she just look at the mirror reflection of herself and she was tries to cut her hair off and she is cut the twin her hair off by herself with a knife and it seems she tries to make her hair looks even better.

Ash: "*Sigh* Whoa, that was close." She said to herself.

When she cut her hair off and make her turn to look at the mirror reflection of herself and she seen her hair is cut off and make her better and realize that she was looks so beautiful for herself and make her was stood right there with a smile on her face. Then she was remembered about something in her head and she might pretty much forgot about it and then she was look down at the cross necklace for what her remembered about (Y/N) give it to her.

Ash: "..." She wasn't said anything but she stare at the golden necklace for what (Y/N) give it to her and make her remembered about (Y/N) said.

" She wasn't said anything but she stare at the golden necklace for what (Y/N) give it to her and make her remembered about (Y/N) said

In Flashback.

When (Y/N) was with Ash are younger by themselves in the church and their ages are 5 year old and make the two of them were sat there and they stare at the wall of Jesus Christ where he was there and make the two of them were praying for themselves.

(Y/N): "Well, it is done now." He said to her.

Ash: "The music is pretty nice...it is pretty nice for me relaxing." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, listen...Ash...I have to give you this." He said to her and he was gave it to her and make her look at (Y/N) and he told her that he need to square with her that the two of them are going to meet again.

Ash: "Promise me that you won't abandoned to me." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I always make a promise that I will not abandon to you." He said to her and make was smile up and then she hug (Y/N) and he was hug back at her too.