Chapter 7: The Mind Flayer Part 1

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)/Carnage: "You all think you are the predators?!?!!!!!! No, I am the real predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out toward to the Phantoms and make him was growling out little bit and he said.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "And you all trapped here with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make him was let out a terrifying roar up to the sky.

(Y/N)/Carnage: "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) was roar up to the sky and make (Y/N) stop roar and he turn his head to look front at the Phantom monsters and make him was charge toward at those phantom monsters that (Y/N) just killing those monsters like nothing. Then the six teenagers were watching at (Y/N) who killing many monsters and ripped them all apart off like nothing and he is a wild beast for what they can seen him just torn them all apart off and nothing can stopped him by himself.

Tyler: "H-H-He's really strong and take many phantoms by himself!" He said to them with a surprise for what he really saw (Y/N) just massacre all every phantoms around here and killing them with his bare hands. Then (Y/N) was turn his head to look around and he can seen more of them are here and (Y/N) switch his both arms change into an blades and make him start to swung his blades slashes those monsters apart off and until (Y/N) grab one of them in the neck and chokeslam him down on the ground and he raise his blade out and slash the Phantom's head off.

Taylor: "H-He's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She said to them with her eyes have a stars up.

Ben: "He seems to enjoying killing those Phantoms by himself." He said to them.

Aiden: "This guy is pretty tough and he can take many Phantoms like one man army." He said to them.

Logan: "He had a superpower and which realize that make him become a superhero or villain...but we trust him that he was a real hero...he save our lives." He said to them and make them were agree with Logan and then they both were watching at (Y/N) killing many Phantoms by himself also they can see there were more Phantoms appeared here in the stairs by themselves. Then the teenagers were seen this and they got their weapons out and prepare to fight these Phantoms by themselves because these Phantoms are strong but not strong enough to defeat (Y/N)...these creatures were about to attack at them and out of nowhere an motorcycle was thrown to 3 Phantoms and kill them with blow up.

Ben: "Whoa!!!!!!!!!" He shout out in surprise and then they both look at (Y/N) who was slaughtering many phantoms by themselves and keep killing.

Ash: "*This is his power...his power and form was insane...but whatever he really is...he scare those Phantom monsters off like nothing...but a predator for himself.*" She thought herself and she watching (Y/N) keep slaughtering the rest of those motherfuckers and then he turn his head to look more of them are here and let out a terrifying roar toward to them.