Twenty two

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

𝘗𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘪 - 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖦𝖺𝗀𝖺

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘕𝘰𝘦𝘭 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦

IT WAS THE DAY OF THE NFL EVENT, the girls and I were currently at the Monroè mansion getting pampered because even though we were prepared to do everything ourselves Dakota informed me that Lita thought other wise and booked hairstylist and makeup artist as well as a nail tech.

"Ms. Lita, I hope I don't sound rude but why are you doing all of this for us?" Clover asked.

"The boys never bring dates to these things! They finally do and you guys deserve to look and feel as pretty as you are." She says smiling. "Also I want guys to be comfortable too, the event gives off Hollywood energy and the more you look it the more they leave you be."

"Do you prefer your part on the left or the right?" My hairstylist Regina asked, she was a nice middle aged black woman. I was surprised when I saw her amongst the other two.

Lita got a hairstylist and makeup artists that she knew catered perfectly to our hair and makeup needs individually and I appreciated her for it.

I thought about the man who'd I'd be next to and decided for my hair to go to the right side. I looked in the mirror slightly and saw Lita smiling brightly at me and I titled my head slightly as if the ask her what and she said we'd speak on it later.

Regina nodded with a smile and got the blow dryer ready. I've never had my hair pressed or blown out besides doing it for hairstyles so this was my first time getting a silk press, but it was gonna be curled anyway.

I decided while waiting that I would finally check my instagram and twitter. I don't use the apps much so my notifications are silent and so you could imagine the surprise on my face when I saw over a thousand new followers on instagram and multiple tags and mentions. I tried to hide my shock, but it seems like Jade knew me too well.

"I told you you're the star, the people fell in love with you at the snap of a finger." She says in a cocky tone.

"It's true, I too fell in love with you at first sight!" Clover says pretending to fall out with her free hand.

"It is I in love with both of you fair maidens." I replied and we all broke out in a fit of laughter.

Regina started the blow dryer and I went back to my phone and began scrolling through. I clicked on the one deriving directly from ESPN and saw they posted the clip of Kota's interview with me.