𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

Give - Sleep Token

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗅 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽

DAKOTA KISSED ME, and I kissed him back without any hesitation. No, he was not my first kiss however, middle and high school me definitely wouldn't have minded if it were him. The feeling the kiss that lasted approximately two minutes with minimal space to breathe, but a lot of touching gave me was among those indescribable.

And here I was thinking about it nearly 48 hours later, but I just couldn't get the feeling of his lips on mine out of my head. It played on repeat like my favorite song would. I want to hear or in this case feel it over and over again.

I wondered if he'd let me.

DAKOTA SAI MONROE

I WAS STILL ON CLOUD NINE, I had finally kissed her.

I kissed the woman of my dreams.

and she kissed me back.

That was the best part besides hearing her say yes to my painfully prolonged request. The kiss made me feel some sort of fire. I was alive and suddenly, I was playing the best I've ever played, my skin was clearer, and my smile was genuine.

It was when the team pointed it out and even more so when coach did that I realized I had messed up, but not in the way you'd imagine or even negatively.

Lovely had officially taken over me, the feel of her is forever ingrained in me and with that, I knew I had made the right decision in continuing to pursue her. Even when I didn't realize it. I should've because the indescribable jealousy and possessiveness over her should've spoke volumes and it did just not to me because I was being stubborn.

My choice in kissing her that particular night wasn't premeditated, I came over because I genuinely missed her and just want to hang out. I just don't know what came over me after seeing how much effort or the beginning of her effort in making sure I knew she cared about the things I liked and that warmed my heart to no end.

Kissing her allowed the gate to open and allowed her to flood everything within me. I don't think I could know anyone after her. It had to be her now.

I want to give her the world and all I needed in return was her to give into what we were blossoming into, I needed her to not be scared and I am willing to wait patiently for her.

My watched dinged and I immediately check being that I had just texted My Love about her tv and if she were free today to go pick one out. Cam was more than willing to help out after I had to bribe him a bit and even offered to get Love to invite Clover "conveniently" just so he'd stop whining so we can get this done for my girl.