𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

𝘎𝘶𝘮 - 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗅 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾

RHYMING IS OFFICIALLY off limits as I've discovered with Jade. Every time I rhymed whatever the context of said rhyme would happen. The crazier part was Jade being able to make it reappear by saying the word of the object.

I'd make a candle disappear and then she'd ask for the same candle back and it would materialize into her hand. We would go back and forth doing that until we were exhausted and we both crashed. I took her home later that night since she had morning classes that day.

I didn't have any classes on Thursdays or Fridays so I gladly spent a lot of my time cleaning out my house. I was on the last room. This room used to be my aunts and I haven't been in it in a while, so when I finally opened it up I wasn't surprised to see all the dust laying around.

I decided I'd replace everything in here, I think it would just feel cleaner that way, but first I cleared out boxes of her things I'd stash away. I was silently thankful that younger me went ahead and cleaned out clothes and any personal items. Now it was just artifacts and anything my aunt kept that I boxed up.

I won't lie; I used the new found ability to put all of the boxes in my living room and maybe made all the old furniture disappear for now at least so I could mop the floors and clean the bathroom which didn't take as long as I thought it would.

The room smelt fresh like laundry and chemicals.

Just as I was about to go through the boxes, my newly installed smart doorbell on my brand new door that I got done yesterday. It was now all black with two slithers of glass, one of each side that I can see out of, but you can't see in. I got up and looked seeing who was and was surprised to see it was Nathan and not Dakota.

I'm...disappointed?

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I opened up the door.

"Just passing through, I had a quick question. I could've texted you, but I'm worried about Jade and I just need to know how to get through to her." He asks stuffing his hands in his pockets, he's nervous.

"Maybe invite her out to eat, she loves food, but it'll also give the casual feel of friends talking so no pressure needed." I tell him.

"I assume she told you what happened?"

"Of course, nothing graphic, but I got the gist and the next time I see Noah and Cam if they say a damn thing I will wring them both by their balls so you can pass that message along."