𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 - 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘗𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗅 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾

I DON'T KNOW what's wrong or what's happening to me.

I don't know what witchery Dakota has bestowed upon me, but my heart races every time I think about him and whenever he smiles at me, I can't resist smiling back.

This feeling is quite unusual.

It's disgusting actually.

I'm not supposed to feel this way, I don't even recognize what to call this. I don't think I want to know at least for right now.

I was walking to my public relations class listening to music while thinking about life. It's been livable lately, I even came to the conclusion that I wanted to redecorate my house and make it actually feel like my own for once.

If I do that, I feel as though it would be more welcoming.

Anywho, in order to get to this particular Humanities Arts building, I did in fact have to cross past the football field, I'll never understand why they built it like this. All of the Arts building are on the other side of the field.

My major was in Mass Communications and Digital Media with a minor in Engineering which is where my science classes derive from. It wasn't a hard degree, but it was hard getting comfortable doing what I actually wanted to do.

I did a quick glance to see the boys running drills as I headed to my last class of the day. I was trying to walk as fast as possible before I drew attention to myself. It shouldn't be hard since there were other students going back and forth.

"I know you not gonna walk past and not say something." I hear the voice that races my heart a mile a minute and Dakota appears in front of me making me stop in my tracks.

"You seemed quite busy superstar." I replied looking over his face. His curls were drooping slightly due to sweat, his face and the parts of his body you could see were covered with a light sheen. Dakota's muscles were on display too showcasing just how built he is.

I just wanna bite him sometimes.

A (his) hand went under my chin and titled it up to meet his eyes.

"All that checking me out is gonna get you in trouble one day." He tells me, his voice was raspy and breathless and.... I let out a girlish giggle.

I hate myself for that.