𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 - 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘗𝘦𝘯̃𝘢

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙳𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚝𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎́

I AM SO SCREWED, this wasn't supposed to happen, I didn't know this would happen to me let alone again and ten fold.

I'm falling hard, fast, and uncontrolled.

I'm falling for her.

I am falling for the woman currently sleeping in my room.

I almost kissed her. I don't know if she feels the same or if she'd even want it. I didn't want to cross her boundaries without permission; I didn't want to ruin what we had going.

We were interrupted by my drunk teammates wanting me to come back in so they could sing happy birthday. I couldn't tell if the interruption was a good or bad thing. I didn't miss the slight disappointment in her eyes when we broke apart.

We went back inside, I blew out the candles on my cake. Then grabbed Lovely and our group to take the pictures in the Photo Booth. I convinced Love to take some with just the two of us and I smile every time I look at them. I left them in my coat pocket so I could make sure to take them home.

The party ended officially at 2am and I came upstairs to find Love curled up on the couch. Immediately, I picked her up carefully and gently to place her on my bed taking joy in the way her body relaxed.

I'd take the couch for the night.

I took a quick shower and cast out any unwanted thoughts replacing it with the more pure memories of the night. This was by far the best birthday I could've asked for. These are the moments to live for.

Once I was done and put a lotion she'd suggested me to use on, it some shea butter type. I like it and it smells good, way better than was I was using. Only in a pair of sweatpants and I went without a shirt. I came out of the bathroom shocked to find Lovely had woken up.

I wasn't gentle enough.

"Hi," She says voice still full of sleep.

"Hey, it's just me you can go back to sleep." I tell her tossing my dirty clothes in the bin then making way to her.

"You moved me," She says frowning.

"I hope you didn't think I'd let you sleep on the couch." I tell her tucking a curl back under her makeshift bonnet, I think she calls it that.