Four

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺.

𝖤𝖺𝗌𝖾 - 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖾 𝖲𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗇

𝖤𝖺𝗌𝖾 - 𝖳𝗋𝗈𝗒𝖾 𝖲𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗇

♥︎♥︎♥︎

Lovely Noel Cloude

THE Smell of coffee began to get stronger as I skated closer to the shop. It was a small café simply named 'Coffee Bean' and it was cozy, quiet, and pet friendly.

Once I got directly to the door, I stopped skating and finished the rest of the way by walking and then heading inside. I saw Dakota's mustang outside, so I immediately looked around for him.

"I'm right behind you." I heard his voice near my ear and turned around to look up at him.

"Hey." I greeted him.

"Hey Lovely," He smiled showing off his dimples as he led me to the table he claimed earlier.

"You do understand that I go by Noel right?" I asked as we sat down. I figured it was time to ask.

"Yeah, I know."

"Why don't you call me that then?"

"I like Lovely better because no one calls you that. I also like your hair, I didn't think it could get fluffier than yesterday." He told me and I fought the grin at his innocence.

But I didn't stray, why does he think he gets special privileges.

"Well Monet, we call it volume," I told him and he nodded and then perked up.

"Do I have volume?" He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face and I couldn't help but laugh at his model poses.

"You do have some volume," I said in between my laughter and he straightened up smiling at me while I calmed down.

Damn, he got me.

"Anyway, the assignment shouldn't be too difficult. I told him and took out the sheet of paper and the textbook if we would need them.

"Hey, can I get you guys anything?" A waitress asked and I nodded.

"Can I get the caramel latte?" I asked and she nodded turning to Dakota.

"I'll just get what she's having and a chocolate chip muffin."

"Alright, I'll be right out with those." She tells us.