𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

𝐋𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐨 - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘕𝘰𝘦𝘭 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦

IT'S GAME NIGHT, and my stupid ass is out here with the other photography crew with a thin ass jacket on.
What's worse is it's an away game, so I'm nowhere close to home, but I am close to stores and I'm bout to find my way in one.

The cold weather even had the nerve to had a little bit of wind to it. I'm so mad.

"Noel you good over here?" Tyson asked.

"Just peachy," I gave a thumbs up preventing my body from shivering.

"I have an extra hoodie if you need it."

"No, I have one in the car. I'll grab it after we get these shots." I lied, but I also don't think Kota would like that very much either.

"Alright offer stands if you change your mind."

I just nodded and prayed these damn busses would hurry up and magically my prayers were answered because I could hear the engines.

"Alright everyone in position please, adjust as needed." Our director tells the team and I turned on my camera ready to take the video of them walking.

Oh, the things we do for college football.

Because I am not as tall as the men in this club,
I stood on a large podium thing in my position to make sure we get full body. I'm also really glad I brought my tripod, so my hands are tucked.

The team started exiting the bus and you could hear light hollering from some of the fans already here.

I had to cheer for my boys quietly as to not interfere with the footage. I watched through the camera making sure it was getting every player and I was getting a few hi's and hellos. Wonder if that's Kota's doing.

Finally. I see Noah and Jacob exit knowing the other three weren't far behind.

"Wassup Noel," They grinned throwing up hands signs I assume are not gang related. I wave at them and they continued on.

Just as I looked back, I see Dakota exiting the bus. Of
Course he's the last one with Nathan and Cam waiting right at the steps.

That man is so fine, I think I forgot how to think seeing him walk out with a backwards hat on, a black hoodie, and sweatpants.

He's dressed like a whore, I cannot!

I watched as he looked around at all the different cameras before finding mine and I next to it. He then started smiling as his posture relaxed a little bit.