Five

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺.

𝖧𝖾𝗋 - 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖼

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙳𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚝𝚊 𝚂𝚊𝚒 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎́

Where was she?

Lovely hadn't been in classes for two days and it was beginning to worry me. I know she was home safe -I think- when I left her, but I don't know anything afterward. I couldn't let her be alone in the dark like that, so I followed her from a distance. It's definitely not the worse thing I've done.

I shouldn't have, she barely even likes me.

Scratch that she definitely hates me, but I was holding onto hope.

I couldn't help it though she felt like a drug I couldn't stay away from. I was just now trying to act on it. She as a person is not a challenge, but our situation definitely is. I would keep trying though even if it hurts me.

My interest in her was meant to be short, but then again I've been telling myself that for the last three or so years when everything changed.

"Bro snap out of it!" Nathan called out while we were standing against my car waiting for the rest of the crew to get here.

"My bad," I said trying to clear my thoughts.

"He too busy thinkin' bout miss Noel," Camryn said drawing out her name and I rolled my eyes at his dramatics.

"Shut up bitch." I slapped the back of his neck.

"Ow shit," He scrunched up his neck hard on instinct. "If you gone call me a bitch make sure you put Bad ass in front of it." He manages to speak.

"No seriously, be honest you've been crushing on her for quite some time whether you realize it or not."

"Why would I like her and she doesn't even consider my ass an acquaintance. She wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole." We didn't have enough contact over the years for me to say I had a crush on her. I think it would be somewhat creepy if I had.

I just always noticed her.

"I think you like the chase Dakota, for someone whose used to being chased constantly." Camryn says becoming more serious while tossing a football in the air.