𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 - 𝘫𝘷𝘬𝘦

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘕𝘰𝘦𝘭 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘦

RAPID KNOCKING SOUNDED at my door and I slowly got up confused because it was seven pm and raining. I hadn't had plans for anyone to come see me let alone on today which was a heavy study day for me.

Besides the fact that I have some sort of magical powers and suddenly the 'she was a fairy' sound playing on repeat in my head.

I am a college student and I've worked to hard up until this point to give up and or let anything in the way of obtaining my degree.

Getting up, I grabbed my bat while slowly going to the front door to check the peephole. I do so very quietly to avoid any extra noise. I stand on my tippy toes and peek. Only to be taken aback by the sight of Dakota outside of my door. I set the bat down and opened the door quickly.

"What are you doing here in the rain?" I say damn near yanking him inside.

"Hey pretty lady." He says with a boyish grin on his face it was only then that a smell hit me. It smelt like hibachi, my favorite.

"I'm here because I wanted to see you and I brought dinner. I figured that'd make up for coming uninvited."  He tells me and I nearly swoon.

"You came to see me? In the rain?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah of course, besides I never get one on one time with you that's not revolving around school or other shit." He tells me as he takes his shoes off then goes to the kitchen to set down the food.

"What's the catch?" I wondered crossing my arms.

"There's no catch love, I just wanted to spend time with you." He says taking off his jacket. I shamelessly watched the way his muscles bulged around his shirt. As well as the way it made his tattoos literally pop. He was so handsome.

"Okay, I just have one more topic I wanted to study, but you can put on anything you wanna watch." I tell him watching as he walked around the counter to be directly in front of me. I tried so hard to hold eye contact as he stared down at me his eyes studying my face it seemed.

My heart was beating at the speed of light in this proximity.

"Take a break and eat first." Dakota's hand came up to my face holding it gently.

"But-"

"Don't argue with me, your eyes are bloodshot and you look a bit pale." I fought the urge to lean into his hand that brought me immense comfort as he caressed my face. A comfort I've never felt before.

"I know you're trying to play catch up, but the books aren't going to run away from you."

"Okay." I gave in which sparked a beautiful smile out of him.

"Good girl."

How dare he.

I look away quickly and put my eyes on the food he brought and immediately going to see what he brought.

"I got you the steak and shrimp and crab ragoons, I got the chicken and shrimp with egg rolls, feel free to have some of mine. I didn't know if you were in the mood for chicken or steak." He tells me as we pull everything out the plastic bags.

"How did you even know?" I asked with a smile picking up a ragoon and dipping it in its sauce.

"A little birdie told me."

"Hm well that birdie definitely did you a favor, come on we can find something to watch." I tell him grabbing my food and he soon followed after me with his stuff.

We sat down in front of my coffee table as I grabbed the remote and flipped it to Disney +.

"Let's watch The Amazing Spider-Man." I smiled and Dakota has no objections to my choice.

He's so scrumptious, he doesn't mind me doing whatever I want and I appreciate that.

Him and I ate peacefully together as we watched the beginning of the movie. This was nice and very domesticated, I've never had something like this and I was enjoying it.

I enjoyed his presence of just sitting here and eating with me, we didn't have to talk at least right now. I finished eating as much as I could and set it aside.

I didn't want to leave him sitting on the floor by himself so I stayed except this time I laid my head on his shoulder as a means of getting comfortable.

"Hm." Dakota held a piece of chicken out to me on his fork and l gladly took it sitting back up. Hibachi chicken will always hit different.

"I'll put this in fridge." He says grabbing my plate and putting the empty ones back in the bag for him to throw away.

I made sure to pause the movie so he doesn't miss all of Andrew Garfield's yumminess.

Yeah.

I also moved myself to the couch, studying was long gone forgotten in my mind. All I wanted to do was watch this movie with him and revel in the touch of a man.

He came back and sat down next to me leaving practically no room between us not that I mind. I put my legs over his lap and his hands immediately went to them.

"Hey Lovely, may I ask you a question?" He asked.

"You just did!" I say then proceeding to laugh at my own joke and feeling a small pinch to my thigh by him didn't hurt; actually made me laugh more.

"Yeah go ahead." I looked into his greyish eyes.

"How are you holding up with the whole magic lineage thing? I think it's time I at least bring it up." Dakota says while rubbing my leg softly.

"I'm dealing with it, I'm just letting whatever happens happen at this point. Keeping my eyes open apparently there's danger near. Not life threatening, but it'll take a toll whatever that means. But at the same time, I'm trying to focus on school and finish. I would like to actually graduate and make these four years worth it." I tell him.

"I still don't have any active abilities that I'm aware off. Stopping time could've just been a simple overload and then electricity being affected when I'm upset, but nothing else. It's been more intuition based."

"Okay, I'm here for you, you know that right?" Dakota says.

"Yeah," I replied trying to convince myself and even him.

"All you have to do is tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"What I need to do so that you know I'd do anything for you including making sure you're comfortable."

"Anything is kind of out there yeah?" I asked finally having the courage to look at him and we made eye contact.

"Not after what happened, that type of fear and adrenaline doesn't happen towards everyone, so yeah Lovely, I would do anything for you."

It wasn't hard to see the determination in his eyes and the sincerity in his voice.

What is Dakota Monroé doing to me?

......

A little baby filler to further show their relationship (:

Comment and vote!