𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝖲𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗒, 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒.

Just Pretend - Bad Omens

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖭𝗈𝖾𝗅 𝖢𝗅𝗈𝗎𝖽𝖾

NO, THATS UNACCEPTABLE, is among the multitude of words Jade has used to describe a vast majority of the dresses that I had even placed my hands on.

The dresses I had picked out were far too boring and not flashy enough or at all really. Clover was the only one who found her dress in the third store we went to it was the perfect emerald green that brought out her eyes and it was just the perfect tone for the event.

So far Jade has two possibilities and I have none and I was just miserable right now.

Dakota must've sensed it because he called to check on me after he was done with practice to see if I found a dress yet. He assured me that I would find one and to just be patient and make sure I get what I wanted, so I trusted him and continued to look around for a black dress.

"Okay Jade, I love you, but we need to separate. Focus on your dress and I'll go look around." I left the area we were in and went to the other side of the store.

It was filled with more natural color dresses such as black and she was trying to get me to buy a dress in a color and that in my opinion is where all the problems had to have started.

The only thing I could agree with Jade is that maybe I shouldn't do so simple, this was an event to make the players look good and even better than they already do, so I didn't want to disappoint him or his expectations.

I carefully flicked through the dresses and ended seeing three that I wouldn't mind and grabbed them all while still looking.

"You okay?" I heard Clover's soft voice behind me.

"Yes I am, thank you for asking." I replied thumbing through another rack.

"Is she always this intense? Or a lot?" Clover wondered.

"Not usually, but I think because I haven't willingly done something like this in years she's just getting even more excited than she realize. I love her regardless."

"Oh that makes sense, it is quite exciting to see you do more. Even though I haven't known you as long as her I can tell you seem to be enjoying life a bit more now."

"Yeah, I guess it's alright despite everything that goes on."

"Could that be due to a certain someone?" She wiggled her eyebrows at me as we walked to the dressing room, so I could try these on.

"Maybe, but we're just friends okay?"

"Yeah and the sky is yellow."

"Oh whatever," I rolled my eyes as went into a room.