Ten

𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚢, 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚢.

𝘘𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘰 𝘍𝘢𝘳

♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝖩𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖠𝗈𝗄𝗂

TO SAY I was worried, would be the understatement of the century. Noel has never acted like this and more importantly never like this towards me. She's never pushed me away to this extent.

Out of our 9 1/2 years of friendship, she's never spazzed, she's never been like this, and now with this supernatural freaky shit going on. I'm scared for her.

Seeing her limp like that made me realize just how much she's always checking on others and making sure they're good. Always deflecting when conversations focus on her too much and so we forget, we forget to check back in on her as much as she does us.

"Are you okay?" Clover's soft voice brought me out of my thoughts we were now on the way to Dakota's house, he said his mom would know how to help.

That lady is going to be so tired of us.

"No, not really." I keep my answer short. It was hard not to feel selfish and wonder why all these people had suddenly showed up in her life and in mine alike. I couldn't help but wonder if it were just us, would she be treating me like this? Like I wasn't her best friend? Her sister.

Had these new friends changed the trajectory of our relationship? Does she not trust me the same? Is it just not the same?

I knew it was unfair to blame of them, all of their intentions being innocent and as pure as they come I'm sure. It's just weird with the timing of what all is happening but it's happening for a reason.

We pulled up to Dakota's parents house sooner rather than later and walked inside, he had been quiet the whole time here, the only sound coming out of him was his breathing.

He was worried or hurt. I saw that much.

We got out of the car with the other boys following suit as we walked up to the front door.

This place is huge, but I think huge is an understatement especially when the door opens to reveal the breath taking exterior.

"Dakota?! What's wrong I sensed your worry for miles." A mid height woman came around the corner, raising her eyebrows in surprise at the lot of us.