Chapter 54 - Being Domestic

Warning! Another Spicy Chapter!

They tried not to make it obvious what they were intending. Upon entering the Mansion, Cain greeted the servants while Maddox offered to meet him in his room after disappearing somewhere else for a bit.

Claiming he wanted to rest, he shooed away the maids and removed his vest and adornments to make himself more comfortable. When he heard a knocking at his door, he opened it a little too eagerly as Maddox hurried inside and locked it.

"Where did-" he was cut off as the villain came down upon him, pressing their lips together and maneuvering him toward the bed.

Cain began removing the man's suit and shirt, freeing him from the cape and finding his way back towards his belt clasp. As soon as it was undone, Maddox pushed him down onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

He waited to see what else the villain wanted to do and was surprised when he took the time to carefully remove Cain's shirt without tearing it. Up to this point, he half expected the man to shred his clothes. It was as though he was switching between gentle lover to lustful beast, and it was giving him whiplash.

"I hope you're up for this," Maddox warned, lifting the tunic over Cain's head. "I don't want to cause a relapse by overexerting you."

The blond scoffed. "How weak do you think I am?"

A hand pressed him down into the mattress as the villain loomed over him with a sultry expression. "Not weak, just negligent."

Irritated, Cain changed his mind about letting Maddox take the lead over this encounter and quickly grabbed his wrist, pulling it off his chest and wrapping a leg around the man's abdomen. With ease, he tossed Maddox off him and flipped them over so he was straddling the man and holding his hand above his head. "Say that again."

Maddox laughed darkly as Cain's renewed strength overpowered him. Not bothered in the least, the blond leaned down and continued their kiss, while nibbling the man's lips. He could feel his erection strain beneath him and after a moment, took pity and raised his hips.

Cain set Maddox's dick free from their confines, as well as his own, and began rubbing them in unison with his free hand.

Closing his eyes, he broke their embrace and pressed their foreheads together so he could take in the pleasure more as a pool of heat knotted in his stomach. That was when he felt Maddox's other hand reach down to assist him. But he didn't feel like accepting the help, so he stopped his pumping to snatch the man's wrist so he could bring it up to where the other was pinned.

Now Maddox had both hands pinned above his head and was at the mercy of  the straddling blond.

"I see you certainly are up for this." The villain grinned.

"More than you know," Cain replied, kissing him briefly as he continued pumping. Then he leaned over and bit Maddox on the side of his neck, hard enough to leave a mark. He heard the villain groan as his hips thrust upward, encouraging more contact. So Cain began rubbing their pelvises together as he continued attending to the villain's throat.

After a few moments, the rubbing turned into awkward bucking while he continued to leave a trail down along Maddox's collarbone. A mix of hickeys and teeth marks, and he took pride in doing so until he was suddenly tossed aside as Maddox managed to free his hands and turn the tides.

Now it was Cain who was pinned, looking up at the man's glowing, lustful eyes. He was curious because he'd seen this happen once before. Except last time the man had lost all sense of self and behaved more brutally than this.