Chapter 7 - Who's in Charge?

Warning! Spicy Chapter. Also has depictions of a large age gap.

Butlers were in charge of the house staff, and since the staff was in charge of keeping the house clean and orderly, the butlers were granted access to every room. And the room that Cain most desperately wanted access to was his father's study. Particularly so he could check the safe with the ledger that listed out the household expense reports. 

In his old life, after losing his apprenticeship with Maddox, Cain's brother Andrew appeared out of nowhere, seeming distraught by the terrible situation that Cain had wound up in. Now that he knew Andrew had intentionally caused his demise, he could only suspect that something had gone wrong in the Duclair household that put his brother's inheritance at risk. 

After all, even if he were after the scroll himself, why would he tip the warrior monks off? Clearly, he didn't want Cain to succeed.

All he needed was a clue. Possibly a suspicious purchase or even incoming money from an unknown source. Whatever that clue may be, he needed Gideon's help to find it.

The kiss turned awkward almost immediately, and Cain pulled back when he was met with no reaction.

"Young master..." Gideon looked down at him with sternness. "You must try to keep your composure. I am a mere butler. You are a Marquess."

Well, that wasn't what he wanted to hear. He'd have to change tactics. Cain came on strong, hoping that Gideon would let his lustful side show, but if seduction wasn't enough, then he'd have to throw in some self pity. 

"How odd." He mumbled. "If I act my rank, people call me arrogant. When I try to humble myself, I'm told to know my worth. It seems I'm stuck in limbo."

He backed away, looking towards the grown in a show of sadness, but was stopped when the butler's hand grasped his arm tightly. "Young Master, if you are truly feeling frustrated, then as your servant I will assist."

"Assist me how?" He quirked an eyebrow.

The servant pulled him back close and whispered. "With your permission, I am skilled in many things, if you'd care to see?"

Ah, so it HAD worked!

"Very well." He reached upwards and wrapped his arms around the older man's shoulders. "Show me your ways."

Gideon suddenly picked up Cain and carried him over to a desk. Cain meanwhile blushed profusely at the treatment, not expecting to suddenly be manhandled like that. Once he was set down on the wooden surface, the butler brushed a lock of his hair away from his face, then trailed his hands lower till he reached the hem of the blonde's pants.

In his past life, he'd slept around a time or two, but it was always rough and straight to the point. Here, Gideon was being careful as he loosened Cain's pants and flit his fingers across his rising bulge. He was probably being gentle because of their ranks. Cain was sure that if he really were just another servant, this man would have thrown all foreplay out the window. 

Accepting the treatment, he made room to allow the butler more access. His shirt was then pulled up as Gideon leaned down and began sucking one of his nipples. The sensation sent sparks all along Cain's body, making him want this more than he'd thought he would.

Gideon's hands expertly stroked along the sides of Cain's thighs, sneakily pulling down his pants until his erection was nearly freed. From there, his mouth began moving downwards, licking a trail toward his groin, stopping every so often to suckle a few spots and when he was low enough, he pulled away to let Cain's dick free.