Author's Notes/Upcoming Stories

Hello Everyone! Thank you for reading "Second Time's a Charm"!

This story was the longest one I've ever written and for a while, I wasn't sure when it'd be finished. I even got locked out of my Wattpad account for a couple of months there, but here we are at the end!

I had mixed feelings about ending it on a fluffy note or doing another sex scene. I decided to do fluff since I had some requests for more of that but might do bonus chapters in a bit. I also had a lot more grammar mistakes near the end because I was getting rushed IRL every day due to my new busy schedule. 

I know this didn't have the typical, 'MC gets constantly saved by ML until they fall in love' trope, but that's because I wanted Cain's independence to be a major part of the plot. He was very dependent in his first life and did whatever anyone told him to do without any foresight at all. In his second life, he grew independent and had to not only find a way to deal with his own trauma but learn to care about others. I realized it was hard to include a romance plot in with this since most romance plots involve dependence on one another, which was what Cain was trying to overcome and learn to balance out. Hopefully it wasn't too janky in the end. I also realize this isn't my most popular story. Despite taking longer than any of my other stories to finish, it has the lowest reader count. Which is fine. Not everyone is going to like these types of stories and it does have a lot of trigger warnings. So much so that it's borderline 'dead dove' material I think. When I write up the manuscript I might take a few of those scenes out. Idk yet. Still deciding. But for those who stuck around till the end, thank you for reading! You guys really encouraged me to finish this one!

If you enjoyed this story, feel free to check out my other work below! Or if you'd like to support me, check out the "Buy Me A Coffee" Link on my profile. All Tips are appreciated!

~&~ Upcoming Stories ~&~

Stuck in the Middle (MxMxM) - NEXT Project

Theme: Mature/sexual scenes/Poly/blood

Genre: Werewolves

-Plot: After getting bitten by a wild animal, Ryder finds himself developing strange new abilities. What's more, two guys at his university begin trying to convince him to move to their respective towns. It's not until his run in with the local rogues that he learns he's becoming a werewolf, and now has two packs fighting over which one he'll join. The problem is, he's not sure he wants to join either. Especially not when he finds himself smack in the middle of two future alphas and their history together.

Not My King (MxM)