Chapter 17 - Handle with Care

Warning! Smut Chapter. It's...It's just smut.

Rough smut.

---

Was this a good idea? No. And quite frankly, Cain wasn't sure where the sudden surge of boldness came from. 

In his past life,  he had often fantasized about Maddox taking this level of interest in him, and now that it was happening he didn't know how to react. Not even ten minutes ago the two were pretty much fighting to the death but were now smashing their faces together like two teenagers in a desperate one-night stand. 

No emotions were involved in this behavior. It was strictly lust. And while Cain despised his brother's rumors of him being a playboy, in this situation he failed to see the harm.

The kiss was rough, with Maddox reaching up and clasping Cain's head, holding him in place as he returned the favor, forcing his tongue passed the Marquess' lips and deepening the kiss.

Cain pressed his lower half against Maddox's body, rubbing against his erection and only partially aware of how skewed his mask was getting. As soon as the man released him, Cain gasped for air, catching his breath before Maddox suddenly shoved him to the side and had him pinned yet again.

For a split second, Cain worried that the man was about to back out of their deal and kill him anyways, but sighed when he instead drew his hands along Cain's vest, admiring the patterns and playing with the buttons.

"It'd be a shame to ruin these." Maddox commented as he slowly undid Cain's vest, then pulled up his shirt. From there, fingers traced along his stomach, down to his belly button, then left as they went up the villains own waste where he began to undo his pants.

Cain was hypnotized by the man as he grinned down, eyes focused on the Marquess while he freed his own growing erection, stroking it into full mast. 

"I have an idea," Maddox commented as he lifted his hips so he could undo Cain's belt. "Let's play a game. If I get you to cum three times, you remove your mask. But if you can make me cum once, I'll give up for today."

"Only once?" Cain asked, already scheming while Maddox moved to free his dick. Then, as the man went to stroke him, the Marquess snatched his  wrist and yanked it to the side, shoving Maddox off himself so he could stand back up.

"I see you like to pay rough." Maddox observed as he picked himself up off the ground.

Cain had only done it because he knew the man planned to pin him down and jerk him off, and unfortunately, he wasn't confident that he could endure for very long.

With his belt undone, Cains' trousers slide down slightly. He held them up with one hand, tense and ready to dodge if Maddox tried anything. His heart was racing as he remained in disbelief that this was happening.

Maddox's erection stood proudly while the man eyed him like a piece of meat. "Come here." He commanded.

Cain stayed put, cocking his head to show that he knew it was a trap. Maddox then took a step closer. "What's the matter? Are you afraid?"

As soon as he was within reach, Cain snatched at one of Maddox's arms. Unfortunately, Maddox was faster and instead, grabbed the hand that Cain had reached with and slammed his face against the back wall, pinning his arm behind his back. "Nice try. Though predictable. Do you prefer this instead of getting straddled on the floor?" Maddox whispered into his ear, as his other hand trailed down Cain's lower spine before shoving his pant's further down so he'd have easy access.