Chapter 9, part 2

"Marco what the fuck are you doing here?" i asked annoyed

"The same reason im here" kobey stepped from behind him. 

"Me too!" Levi walked in. 

"Im here for back up..." Blaze walked in patting his side. 

"And you have a wedding and not invite fam?" Khalil walked in as well. 

What the hell were they all doing here? "Well get the fuck out before i call to have yall removed!" I crossed my arms. 

"Yall heard the lady, Step" Taylor stood behind me grabbing waist. Tension was at full extent at this moment. Everyone just stood and eyed each other for a minute. my heart began to race and my hands began sweat. 

"Mya im sorry." Kobey spoke up. 

"Sorry boo she's not in at the moment." I did a side smile and put my hands on hip. He began walking towards me. I begin getting weaker with each step, with Mya getting stronger. 

"Mya i know your in there, just come back to me." 

"Stop right there!" I put my finger up for him to stop but he just stepped closer and he didn't stop until there were only inches between us. 

"Mya i know i broke your heart, but i was broken too i was fucked up too... Honestly you were the only girl i ever fully loved, I broke up with you because i couldn't bare to look at you... Not from what you did but for what i did. I was drunk and high, back then i was fucken with cocaine and it messed me up. Baby i would do anything to go back in time and restart and do you right.." I now felt tears streaming down my face, Mya was fighting to come back but i was fighting even harder to stay. "Later on i found out about your childhood and i felt sooo shity... I love you and not being with you." Tears formed in his chocolate eyes. "Not being with you broke me Mya, please come back" I slowly shook my head no but then he grabbed my arms and forced lips on to mine.... I was done.... 

~

Kobey POV. 

I grabbed her and kissed her, I missed her so much and I know i fucked up. At first she hesitated but then she gave in and kissed me back. Til this day i don't think anyone else in this world has lips as soft as hers. Her lips moved in rhythm with mine and then our tongues began to dance. I pulled her closer and her hands flew around my neck. It was this moment, this moment right here i knew she had my heart and when she left she took it with her. 

"Mya" I spoke trying to catch my breath.  She looked up and smiled. 

"Yeah..." She kissed me again but this time two tears fell from her eyes. "Kobey i love you so much... So much it hurts" She looked down leaving me confused. "I... I just cant forgive you" She looked up with tears in her beautiful brown eyes, when they fell i quickly wiped them... I kissed her forehead and stepped away to the other side of the room. I watched as that niggah Levi walk up to her and hold her, the way i wish she would let me. He pulled out a piece of paper and ripped it, i guess it was their divorce papers. He lifted her and swung her around like some happy ending. 

"Glad to have you back, I missed the chasing." Marco said with a wink

"Aye do you not see me right here" Levi said, and everyone laughed. I peeped Taylor tried to sneak out the back, i hope he don't come back. 

"Yo you fucking crazy, got two peoples in ya head... Who you think you is? NIcki Minaj?" Khalil said mushing Mya head. 

"You know what fuck you Khalil ok." After all the laughs and little chatter I had to watch Levi go home with my Woman, my love, my heart and soul...