Chapter 4, part 2

May Pov.

I have a fully loaded semi automatic sitting right next to me. I watched this house for about an hour before junior pulled up. Show time!... I got out my car flattened my dress and strutted my way over to Junior. It was two in the morning, I guess he heard the clicking of my heels because he turned around and when he did he was faced at the wrong end of a gun. Before he got one word out I shot his face three times. Some blood splatted on me. The silencer caused for less commotion. Then I returned to my car as I started the car I heard screams. I looked to see a woman and a child hovering over Juniors corps. oops... I drove off with a huge ass smirk on my face. I wasn't satisfied yet, my trigger finger still itched. Just then my mother popped in my head. Last time I heard she cleaned up and was working as a nurse.

I decided to make friends with Heaven even though she got on my last nerv so she could watch Ramell, then I headed down south to pay my mom a little visit.

~Kingston North Carolina~

I slipped on my shades and walked up the small driveway to a decent size house. I knocked and some man answered the door. He was a good looking guy, decent he aint look like a pimp, drung dealer, or junkie like the ones she usually fuck. I smiled and held out my hand.

"hello Im Mya Daniels, Rita Daniels daughter." he gave a puzzled look before shaking my hand.

"She didn't mention she has kids." he moved to let me in.

"So im guessing she didn't mention she usued to be a dope fiend and sell her children for money or drugs... and im guessing she didn't tell you the reason her children dont talk to her is because she would let her men have their way with us"

"No, no she didn't.... so im guessing your here to confront her after all these dreadful years."

"why, yes.. yes I am" I said with a smile...

"Well Ms. Mya have a seat, she isn't here but she should be home shortly."

"Thank you Mr?"

"Maxwell." he finished the sentence for me. "coffee?" I nodded and he headed to the kitchen.

As if right on que here comes the lovely woman. She stopped in her tracts as if she seen a ghost. I rose up taking my shades.

"Hello mother..."