Chapter 19: no one like your family.

I woke up thinking about Kobey, Again. The way he held me when i cried and how i pushed him away and slapped him across his face and told him to drop dead. I never knew i had it in me, to tell the one to drop dead. Guilt pain, hurt, and regret filled my stomach. My son was supposed to be coming home today if Taylor doesn't bullshit. Ramell is the only reason i am living, if i didn't have him i would of said fuck it take a gun and pull the fucking trigger. Im tired im sooo tired of this shit, i really am.. 

        Just then the doorbell rang interrupting my self pity party. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my half naked body and went to see who was at my house. I opened the door and couldn't help but smile. 

        "Sup punk." Khalil nodded as he walked straight into my house like he owned it. 

        "Happy birthday mya." Ky appeared from the side with his arm around Carol and jack on the side of her, they really looked like a happy ass family. Ive been so stressed out i completely forgot it was my birthday. I felt as if i had nothing to celebrate, why celebrate living longer when i don't want to. 

        "My-My" Jack walked in following in his uncles foot steps. I let everyone in until this red- head girl stopped me

        "Sorry im late but happy birthday Mya." she gave me a quick hug before i smelled her scent and realized who she was. She was Khalil's girlfriend from high school, their still together after all this time amazed me.

        "Wheres lil man." Khalil was helping himself to my fridge

        "He's with Taylor. their on vacation"

        "That's fucked up." Ky hit Khalil in the arm. "What its true, Niggah goes on vacation with his son and her son as well on her birthday. Come on you know if you did some shit like that to Carol.. there will be no more Kyrese Jonathan Daniels." We all let out a laugh. 

        "No its ok." I sat in one of the bar stool by the kitchen island. 

        "No its not Mya, are you happy." Ky asked in a serious tone.

        "She gonna lie anyway and say she is." Khalil butted in. 

        "You know if you need to, i can murk that nigga Tay-" Before he could finished Taylor walked in with Ramell. Ky just shut his mouth and stared at me and nodded. 

        "Happy birthday Mommy! i got you something!" Ramell ran his little legs to me and i squatted down. 

        "What is it honey?" Seeing my son just made my birthday so much better. Ramell began to pull a white bag out of his pocket before handing it to me. 

        "Your present mommy, me and daddy picked it out." I looked up at Taylor and he was looking down at me, I gave him a smile and he did a short nod motioning for me to open my gift. I opened the bag and slid out a beautiful Topaz Diamond necklace and a small tiny card fell out as well. I opened it and read

Happy Birthday Mommy, 

your like my angle from the sky, I never want to say good bye, and my love will never die.

From, Ramell & Daddy. 

         In just those short words five tears already ran down my face. 

        "Mommy don't cry." I felt Ramell's small soft hands touch my face and whipped it. I pulled my son in for a long embrace standing back up and picking him up from the ground as well. I kissed his cheek and everyone awwed. I felt Taylor come next to me and kiss my cheek and whisper 'I love you'  

        My day was great but everyone had work in the morning so it was cut short. Ramell fell asleep on the couch and Taylor was drunk along with Khalil who Ky had to take home. I was cleaning up the kitchen and then i felt hot lips touch my neck. 

        "Happy birthday baby." Taylor slurred. I giggled and pushed him off. 

        "Unless you wanna help with the dishes you betta back up." He pressed him self against my back side again with a tight grip. 

        "You cant tell me what to do when its mine." He said huskily with trying to undo my pants. 

        "Come on Taylor cut it out." I fully pushed him off of me and turned around. "Fuck is wrong with you, your drunk-" My words was cut short with a slap to my face that had me fully turned around and bent over the sink. Before i could wipe the blood from the corner of my mouth i felt Taylor once again pressed back on to me. I tried to silently fight him for my son was just a few feet away sleep. But he over powered me

        "Come on Taylor stop ramells right there." I pleaded with hot tears covering my face. 

       "Then shut the fuck up then." He forcefully pulled down my pants and ripped my shirt. My eyes landed on the knife. I went to reach for it but the Taylor pulled out his gun from his waist. 

        "Don't you fucking think about it Mya or i swear the dish water will turn red and so will your favorite curtains." He said in my ear. 

       "Please stop." I tried one more time but he gripped my throat. 

        By this time i heard his belt buckle being moved and his pants dropped to the ground. The sound of the water running on full pressure muffled my cry as he forced himself in me. He had me bent over the sink with a hand full of my hair. My eyes were blurred from the constant tears. he whispered something in my ear but i couldnt make it out over the water. Then he pulled out of me. I began the think my nightmare was over untile a sharp pain entered my butt hole. My cry became louder as he thrusted inside my ass. I felt as if it was on fire and i was bleeding. He went for a while longer before realising in me and pulling out. 

        I slid down the counter to the floor as he pulled up his pants. The light was shining on his forehead from the sweat he created from working so hard. I pulled pieces of my shirt together to cover me and i brought my knees up and sobbed silently...

        "Get yo ass up and wash up before Ramell see you." I cut my eyes at him even though he had a point. I didn't want Ramell to see me like this so i got up nd took a hot shower that i sat in for about an hour.