Chapter 15: for my baby

Its been a few months and collage was really taking a strain on me and Kobey. He turned into this party going asshole. He even started using drugs, but he says its only when he parties. I have no right to judge him due to me taking my 'treats'. He would stop and talk to girls right infront me. Kobey was hurting me but i never let it showed because i cant be without him. I haven't spoken to blaze in god knows how long. And me and Taylor have been getting closer. although he and Kobey go at it every time there here and the situation winds up with Kobey leaving and telling me to fuck off. Taylor's only mad because i let Kobey treat me like that, but he doesn't know what i'v been through and how i really feel. 

                      I walked up to Kobeys dorm room to smooth things over from yet another fhight. I got closer and i heard moans and giggling. not again. I sighed and opened the door and yep, he was fucking some girl. There was Cocaine trails all on the table and liquor bottles on the floor. I rolled my eyes. 

                          "Damn bitch can you knock." The girl said to me i dismissed her ignorant comment and placed my eyes back on Kobey. He hasnt touched me or anything for a while now and i see why. Why want someone like me when he could have all the much more prettier and better looking girls he want. Guilt immediately spread across his face. 

                            "Mya." I held my head back as i do to stop the flow of the tears. He got up put on boxers and walked over to me. 

                                "No its ok, have fun. I deserve it." I stated remembering how i cheated on him one night while i was high as a goat and Kobey walked right on us. 

                                 "Mya" was all he could get out. I kissed his cheek.

                                 "No baby its ok" My chest began to become tense and i felt my eyes warm up. If he wanted to sleep around, ok. I just loved him too much to let go just like that. 

                               Once again i found myself crying at night. I decided to go for a jog around campus. I stopped when i received a text

kobey<3: Can you come over I'm really sorry i love you

me: OK

                                     With that i obeyed and made my way over there. When i got there his brothers were there. Real and Chance. He told them to give us a minuet. He explained i just stayed quiet. I blocked his words out with my own thoughts, i haven't even realized until he called my name. 

                                      "Mya" i shot my head up and looked at him

                                      "Am i ugly?" he gave me a confused look. "I mean are you even still attracted to me?" My eyes began to warm up again. He grabbed my hand

                                  "Of course why would you...." His voice trailed off as his thoughts answered his own question. He pulled me in and kissed me. this hurted so much. kissing him just made the tear drop. He whipped them away. "im sorry." A half hour later things were looking up, he had me laughing again and smiling we were cuddled up on the couch when his brother walked in. 

                                      "Damn, Yo could we have a threesum." He was looking at my booty shorts

                                      "Nah i dont think she up for that." he shrugged off the question i looked at him. 

                                       "How you know." I asked challenging him even though there was no way in hell i was doing it. 

                                    "Would you." His eyes lit up making me question my thought. 

                                   "Would you really want to?" 

                                    "Hell yeah!" His brother chimed in and sat on the bed. Before i knew it Kobey was sucking on my neck while Chance had me jerking his meat off. Real then walked in and joined in. What the fuck am i doing. My stomach began to feel that pinch of regret and disgust but Kobey was really into it. 

                                     Kobey place me on top of him and slid me down on his shaft. I Then felt someone enter my booty. I leaned down and scratched kobey due to the pain. Two tears fell but i quickly whipped them away. The three brothers took turns with my body. I ended up on the bottom and Real was pounding inside of me while chance jerked himself off. I looked at the door and saw Kobey walking out.  Why was he leaving ? my eyes got warm again but i closed them. I let them finished pleasing themselves before snatching my clothes up and running to my dorm. 

                                           As soon as i got in i closed my door and slid down it my face was warm from tears. I felt violated but i shouldn't, i allowed them. But he left, I kicked the desk in front of me. WHY the fuck did he leave. My cried became louder and i see Taylor rising up from the bed. I stifled my cries and got up

                                            "I didnt mean to wake you." I climbed in my bed and curled up in fetal position. I cried the rest of the night. 

                                               I saw Kobey in the hallway and i walked up to him. He looked different, he wasn't lively his eyes were dull. i poked him. 

                                               "Hey." he looked at me and walked away. My heart dropped

                                               "Whats wrong." I pulled his arm but he snatched away and continued to walk. My chest got tight and i couldn't breath. I was in front of my class door and i didn't go in, i couldn't. I began to walk to my dorm but couldn't make it, i was outside in the park my knees got weak and i couldn't walk. i found a bench to sit on and cried. I cried so much my head began to pound. Why doesnt he want me. a question i asked myself way to many times