Chapter 23

Blaze POV.

I couldn't let her do it. I mean I do love her but not in the way she wants me to. Im the only one who actually knows why she is completely damaged. I know im part of t also.

"Im done" she spoke... I acted quick and got to her before she pulled the trigger. By the time she did I had the gun in the Air. She was looking up at me with her watery brown eyes and I looked at her. I kissed her. I had to... She was so low and I couldn't think of nothing else to do. I got over the icky sister thing. I see her as s woman, a broken woman who I feel is my fault. Her soft lipe kissed back but then pushed away.

"You dont want me stop it" she turned her head I turned it back.

"how you gonna tell me" I tried to be sarcastic to lighten the mood but I failed.

"No one does. One night Kobey was drunk while we were still together and he was coming on to me, I was playing the little hard to get game.... and do u know what he said to me" she sighed "he said you cant play hard to get when your hard to want" Ouch, damn.... I pulled her in and held her.

"I want you Mya, I do love and care about you. I hate to see you hurt or cry.... theres something you and no one knows about me.... Im broken too Mya... I know how it feels to give your heart and the person lets it shatter right before your eyes" I kissed her warm forehead.

"I just cant believe you, I want to but I cant."

"then were not leaving this island until you do." we let out a chuckle and watched the sunset on the beach until the stars came out. I felt a few tears before she drifted off and I carried her to the bed. I changed her clothes and saw the scars of her life from the beatings and rape. My heart broke but that moment I vowed to put a bullet in Taylor's head.