Chapter 11: Just leave me alone

I sat in the hospital Hooked up to annoying beeping machines and other things. My wrist had been bandaged and my head had a few stitches. I guess after what happened i came home and cut myself i just wanted my pathetic life to be over. No more Mya Daniels, no one needed me nor wanted me. Me walking the earth was pointless i just wanted to go. 

              "Hey Mya." I saw my brother Khalil sitting in the chair beside me, i looked around to see that Ky was on the couch asleep with Carol and Jack. "How you feeling" i looked at my brother and couldn't help but break. He quickly embraced me and stroked my head. "Shhhh, i got you" He kept telling me and all i could do was cry. I cried until i fell asleep again. 

            I woke up to a doctor examining me, He checked my arms and legs.

           "Hello, do you know your name?"

           "Yes." I wish i hadn't. He continued to act me numerous questions to make sure i had no sense of memory lost. Even though i wish i had. The doctor took one last look at me before exiting. I had a few moments to myself before He walked in. 

           "Hey Mya how you feeling." Blaze walked in with his hands in his pocket. He was dressed in dark jeans black Jordan's and a Adidas sweat jacket. Even though every time i saw him he breaks my heart i also admire him, he was one good looking kid... One i could never have. He sat at the edge of my and grabbed my hand. I looked away to attempt to hide my tears. "Shhhh, Mya come here." He moved closer to me and hugged me and i buried my head in his chest. No matter how much this hurted there was no other place id rather be.  

          "Now Mya, i need you to tell me who did this to you" I heard the killer in his voice. Blaze had changed, He started dealing and moving up fast and the higher he got the more cold and scary he seemed. But i hoped that my fun loving Blaze was still in there. 

                "J..." I couldn't do it. I was scared. 

               "Mya tell me." he said sternly. i turned my face in his chest.

               "Junior." i muffled. Blaze then released me and then kissed me on my forehead and said 'ill be back' before walking off. I dont know what i just did but i was too tired and weak for any type of emotion so i just went back to sleep. 

              I opened my home door and walked in then laid my keys on the table. Ky was getting my bag, i turned on the light and. 

            "SURPRISE!" Khalil shouted out with a whole bunch of confetti. I smiled as i looked around the room. Khalil and his new girlfriend were here Carol, Jack, Kobey, Evalyn, Blaze, Raina... wait... why the fuck is she here. But i continued to smile and hug everyone. The table was filled with my favorite foods, and drinks, No one mentioned the hospital or asked what happened which i was glad. I actually had a good time, leave it up to Khalil to put a perminate smile on your face. Everyone called it the night after a few hours and i went upstairs for a much needed hot bubble bath. 

[Hi know i haven't uploaded in a while, busy.... But im glad to see some people are actually reading and liking my book. Again its my first one and i appreciate everyone who is giving it a chance. Poor Mya :( things never seem to look up for her.... I hope someone comes to her rescue soon ;)....]