Chapter 3, part 2

Mya POV.

Finally im back in my own body. I looked in the mirror and saw me not her, great that means shes away... damn im crazy. But then again I look good. I turned my body around to see I have gotten thicker in all the right places. I thank May but I cant let her control me. Shes Evil... down right evil. shes the devil.

I looked in my closet all My clothes are gone... I searched between the dark seductive colors she only had and found a plain white shirt and jeans. She also had a shoe collection I pulled out a Jordan box shurged n put them on... Still not me but oh well.

I went to my sons room to get him ready for school. I smelt food coming from the kitchen, I started to walk slowly away from Ramells room to the kitchen. Oh hell no, this bitch did not.

"Morning" Kobey smiled stirring up eggs.  

"I made Ramells favorite" He knows my son? Just then a wave of nausea came over me. "aye u igh" I ran to the bathroom and puked what felt like my entire insides.. Please dont let this be what I think it is especially not by him... I realized I had vomit on my shirt so stripped n showerd..

"Bitch, let me out!" I snapped my head to the mirror to see May mad as hell.

"no your not going to ruin my life May, im finally happy and ok stop trying to fuck shit up!"

"I want them motherfuckers to pay! Mya you need me!"

"No I dont!" I picked up the toilet paper stand and smashed it into the mirror seeing 50 little me's.... first thing on my to do list. Check myself in...

I rushed the house asking Kobey to take Mel to school for me.. I drove to Heavens house to expain things to her.

ding. after minutes later she answered, and she doesn't look happy to see me... damn what did May do..

"Heaven, whatever I did wasn't me im sorry. I had DID meaning I have two people inside my head, im crazy and I really need you to check me in please" I said fast

"You finally lost it, haven't you... I knew something was up when you cursed me out, out of the blue."

"And if I ever change my mind it isn't me! ok.... if May comes out knock her ass out and drag me to the hospital"

"Will do" heaven smiled with it before grabbing her coat....

I was given white sweat suite n clogs and a all white room. I hope this works. Heaven said shell visit everyday. I.... I.... noo..im being sucked back..

May POV.

This bitch..... Now I gotta get myself out the shit... I pulled the bobbi pin out my hair and made It sharp and waited...

A nurse walked in to see if I used that little potty shit by my bed... I stared out the small window like I was lost, when she turned around I took action. I covered her mouth and stuck the bobbi pin in her neck, she was taking too long to shut up so I completely snaped her neck. I heard keys jingle and I had to move fast. In time record I switched our clothes and laid her on the bed as if she was sleeping... the security guard walked past me.. he didn't look in the room or anything. Instead he was opening the room across from me while unbuckling his pants. I shook my head and walked out at the end of the hall way I heard faint screams, something told me to go help... oh yeah Mya... I chuckled and walked out... that was easier than I thought.

Dre still wasnt giving in so I had to fake it... I broke in drugged him stripped him and laid him in the bed. I waited for Raina car to pull up before stripping myself...

I heard her footsteps get closer to the room and with every step my smile got bigger, I heard the footsteps stop and the knob turn.... Show time

"What the fuck? Dre?" she was about to cry, how sad.. I stretched as if I just woke up....

"Oh hey how are you..." I smiled and grabbed Dre's shirt and slipped it over my body.

"Get the fuck out now!" She pointed to the door... at this point Dre was waking up...

"Whoa what the fuck? May? what the hell? Baby! wait I know what this looks like" he got up holding the blanket over his dick.

"I guess ill go..." I grabbed my pants and slipped them on. Then Raina stopped me..

"Mya?" I smirked and pecked her lips and walked out...

Next Stop.... Juniors house...

(A pic on how May makes herself look kind of is on the side)