Chapter 13: Blast from my unknown Past

Mya pov. 

            I woke up this morning feeling... actually kind of happy. I didn't curse the 'Big Man' out for allowing me to wake up. I actually looked forward to school and the people and my family. I stretched inside my bed allowing my muscles to wake up. I headed to shower and washed up before debating my outfit for the day. Anyways in the end i ended up in a beige button down shirt with a leopard print scarf, my favorite demin jeans that make my ass pop and chestnut ankle uggs and my hair was curly.  as usaul. I grabbed my Love pink bag and pranced down the stairs. 

          "Why the fuck you so god damned happy." Khalil said as he bit into his apple. 

         "Why cant i be?" 

         "Kobey better not be touching you."

         "Shut up" i felt my face turn red...

        "OHHH HELL NO! im telln, KY!" i was laughing uncontrollably. "Im dead ass mya." 

        "Its not like she's a virgin." I snapped my neck to the right to see Cynthia standing in the archway between the kitchen and living room. Seeing her had set my mood straight down. And before i knew it one moment i was on top of her punching the shit out of her and the next i was not. I guess i blacked, But Cynthia can do  that to you. I looked at her satisfied, a smirk played across my face. She had a scratch under her chin and a bruised lip. Not much but it did damage. Khalil was escorting her out while i sat there. 

            "Really mya." Khalil walked back in trying to keep his laugh in. "I guess all those times me and Blaze roughed you up paid off."

                "Guess so" With that i made my way out the door and started walking to school. 

               I was half way to school when i realized a car was following me. A care that looked awfully familiar. A car that gave me chills down my spine. I looked back for about the Seventh time when it hit me. Shit! I started to run, i turned corners i ran down blocks. I even passed my school but shit i didn't care i was not about to Let him get me. I barley breath but my legs kept going. I was terrified and literally running for my life. I Turned a corner and i nearly broke down. Dead End. Tears began to stroll down eye and i balled my fist prepared to put up a fight this motherfucker ever seen. The car pulled in right as i turned around prepared to fight. My heart was about to beat out my chest. The the door opened and he got out. 

              "Baby girl, Long time no see.." A wicked smile played across his face as he had his arms out like was just supposed to run and hugged him. 

                 "Fuck you, what do you want." i spat. 

                "You." With that his goons got out his car and dragged me in. No one cared to look for they were scared, they knew what he would do and will do to someone who minded his business. They put their big rough hands over my mouth causing my screams to muffle under them. I still put up a fight untill i felt them stick me in my neck with something that caused my eyelids to drop and my body to go limb and soon put me to sleep. 

              I woke up in a room. A nice room. The room almost looked princess like, it had a queen bed a balcony and a bathroom. The walls were light yellow and the wood was shining like it was new. the curtain's matched the light brown and beige bed. and there was a puppy.. a puppy? What the fuck. I walked out on the balcony to only see sand and ocean waves. Where the fuck am i? I jumped when the door opened and a goon walked in. 

                 "Get dressed the boss wants to see you."

                "Well i don't want to see him" i harshly said s crossing my arms. The goon didn't reply he just simply grabbed my arm. and for some reason i wasn't scared anymore i was mad, so i just went. The goon lead my down a long hallway to a office. there was a long business table which the goon sat me down at. Then in He came. Everything about him pissed me off his suite his tie his perfectly shinned shoes and his slick waves. I scuffed at the sight of him... 

                "Hello my darling." He sat at the table undoing his blazer like a professional. 

                "What." If he thought i was going to be all peachy he had another thing coming. 

                "OK, i guess i deserve that. But i came to talk business to you." What business. "Mya darling. Im very sick and as my daughter i want you to take over." What? Was he serious. "I know you know the game. You been in it, not on the pleasant side but you experienced it. You know how it works from your mothers addiction. And all that your mothe and I have put you through, you sure as hell got the heart." He coughed and placed a napkin to his mouth. "I trust no one but blood Mya, and your blood." He paused for me to answer. 

                "I umm... I...." What fuck am i to do. Just then a plan formed in my brain. "Yeah.... i take over." with those words the biggest smile i ever seen played acrossed my fathers face. 

                "Get ready because in the next year or two this. all this would be yours." He got up and shook my hand and escorted me to the door, he told the driver to take me home and waved good buy. 'All this will be yours' his words played over and over in my head until i dozed off during the ride.