chapter 24: feels like paradise

Mya POV.

I've been on this island for four months. Four moths with Blaze, holding me every night. Kissing me. Touching me. It took a while for us to become intimate considering what I have been through but when we did it was amazing. Better than anything I ever felt, even Kobey.

I do miss my son though, I got to speak to him a couple of times. But sometimes its not just me and Blaze, sometimes his friend Heaven visits [Heavens story will be here shortly] She's a female thug. Like me but she's tougher. She carries three guns at all times and she discusses business better than me. She explained shes ben hustling all her life and that Blaze and her are business partners and best friends. Guess what, shes also the ex girlfriend of Raina's current man. Small world. But the thing is Heaven is a freaking goddess compared to Raina.

"Ayeee mami" Me and Heaven were dancing to reggeton. Shes teaching how to dance. Ive been through 22 years of my life and stil dont know how to dance. smh. But I have truly found a best friend.

"Yall maken me horny stop" Blaze wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. One thing I could still tell is that they both are in deep pain. I kind of feel guilty for being with Blaze because I know he still hurting and in love with Raina. Blaze has helped me a lot, I dont cry myself to sleep. I think I am actually happy. I decided to say 'FUCK MY PAST' I refuse to trip over things that are behind me. im handing my 'business' shares over to Blaze and Heaven and im going to take my son and start fresh. But I have one more trick up my sleave....

Break up Raina and Heavens Ex, Dre