chapter 8, part 2

May POV.

That was the whole fucking reason I left Marco. I fell too deep, I hated it. I was driving home with the raido on, and 'stay' by Rihanna and it got me feeling some type of way. I felt this hole in my soul, a hole only Marco could fill but I wont allow him to because I refuse to fall in love with any man because once you do they have all the power in the world over you.

I reached home and was ready to take a hot bath and probably take my kids out to dinner without men. I was on my way up the stairs when Taylor stopped me, I couldn't help but laugh at the ass whoppings he got. But he was still sexy to me, I'v always liked Taylor... Its just Mya didn't know how to handle a man like him.

"Mya--" I held my hand up

"Guess again" a bit of fear filled his eyes. "Whats the matter big boy" I chuckled "Aye im the last person you should be afraid of... in fact we can help each other."

"I heard yous a sneaky bitch"

"and I am... along with conniving and evil.. but so are you, so we should get along just fine"

"What you have in mind" I walked up to him and kissed me pulling him closer.

"How about we get business done later, and pleasure now"

After fucking his body to fuck with his mind to get him right where I want him and I told him my plan. My plan is to divorce Levi, marry Taylor. This way Levi or no one can check me in the loony bin. The offer is when marry Taylor, ill get him the business back if he agrees to keep me out the loony bin. And from what I just gave him of course he agreed.

~Later on in the plan with Levi~

"Mya you cant be serious" Levi looked so broken but oh well.

"Yes I love Taylor, he is Ramells father and now we could be a family... One without a druggie" Oh he looked completely broke from that I had to turn and smile.

"Ok.." With that Levi picked his bag up and left.

"Aye baby you did it" Taylor lifted me up and kissed my neck.

"No we did it" I turned around and kissed him...

"I like you way better than Mya..."

"Everyone does"

~One month later after the divorce~

I stood in the mirror and looked at my dress. I had on a short tight white dress, my vail as all shiny and whatnot and I had on some white stripper heels I found last minute...

"May..... You gonna do it girl.... yo crazy ass getting married" I smirked in the mirror and applied my ruby red lipstick.

"Ayee you ready" The raspy voice of the vegas director said, I turned to her and smile

"You know it.." She handed me some fake flower and walked me pass a poker table to the front of my wedding. Taylor stood there in a blue tux, he looked funny adorable and sexy all in one.

"Hello gorgeous"

"good day handsome" I winked and the pastor began.

The fake drunken vegas pastor thingy was in the midddle of the vow thingy... I dont know what they called I dont even like weddings. "Umm cam you speed this up, got things to do" I rushed the man.

"Ok then..." He paused and looked at the door. I Turned around and closed rolled my eyes. Who in the hell gave this man the right to ruin my wedding.

"I object!"