chapter 2: As the years go by

Since my brother Ky been back Khalil and i spend most of our time at his girlfriend Carol's apartment(The short lady). Venus and i stayed with my mother due to the fact Venus still loved her and i wanted to help my mother get better too. Khalil could give too shits about my mother, he hated too much to stay with us so he went to live with Ky, Carol and Blaze(her son with the gorgeous eyes). Everytime i think of Blaze i get butterflies, he makes me blush just by walking in the room. Khalil always teased me about him but i couldnt help it he was just to damn SEXY! Yasss! ok back to my story. Blaze would always chill with me and help me. When i needed something he became my go to person. I didnt know but i was starting to fall for him, he was like my night and shining armor. But to bad i wasnt his princess. 

5 years later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Guys always hit on me, but i turned them down. None of them could match up to blaze, he was just too perfect. I hated thunder storms and i would always sneak out walk a couple of blocks and sneak through his window and he would hold me til i feel asleep. Yep i definitely loved him, his heartbeat calmed my nerves whenever my mom came home high and shit, and whenever i had to deal with randy. 

      "Baby gir, where my baby girl" Randy slurred as he walked down the hall to my room. i closed the door but he picked up his pace and barged in. "Baby girl, where do you think your going" 

      "Randy please leave." i pleaded, he was home early and i had no one to scream for. 

      "But you came in the house with your tight ass jeans and shirt, damn you have grown up... now you might feel better" He got closer to me and i kneed him. "AAAGGHH! you dumb bitch" My attempt to run was a fail when he pulled my hair and slammed me on the bed. "YOU GON LEARN TODAY." 

       "RANDY STOP! PLEASE!" i pleaded and screamed but it only made him hit me. he struggled to get my clothes off. he ripped my shirt and took out a pocked knife and started to cut my pants, at times he went too deep and actually cut me. "STOP!" i screamed again, he retaliated by actually sticking the knife in my leg, i screamed from pain then i completley gave up. i started zoning out to my other world where it was me and Blaze happily married and him holding me tight telling me he loves me and things will be okay. Just then i feel i sharp pain as he enterd me, two tears strolled down my left eye. After two minuets of him thrusting inside of me my mother came in, for a minuete i had hope. 

       "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON." my mother shouted. Randy jumped up

      "Baby i can explain-" she cut him off with a slap, i reached for my sheet and pulled it over me. 

      "Get out of this room randy i need to speek to her." my nother glared at me, then out of nowhere she charged at me and slapped me "How dare you try and steal my man" all i could do was just stare at her. "Get out of my house!" with that i got dressed packed a bag and bounced, i couldnt walk much so i stopped at a bus bench and called Blaze. i dont know why him but i just needed him and him only.  

       As he said, 5 minuets he was driving up. he got out he car and immedietly ebraced me, i collasped in his arms. Just as i said he as my kight and shining armor and came to my rescue. 

         "What happend." i could see the anger in his eyes. 

        "Randy...." he immedietly got tense 

        "Mya    What    Happend" his voice was stern and cold. 

        "He raped me." with that i crashed into his chest as he held me. this was the only place i felt safe, in his arms. That was the last time i ever spoke about what happend, till this day.

        Now that i was in high school i was always the quiet no problem with anyone girl. i did my work a quick hello here and there and kept it moving. i had a boyfriend, Brad. of course he was a jock and a jerk but he always treated me different. it wasnt  nothing special but it was good. we would go to parties together and eventhough i was the one sitting and observing i still had fun. I knew all Brad wanted was sex and even though i wasnt a virgin i he wasnt getting nothing. I planned on having my first real sexual experience with Blaze.

          "Hey beautiful bitch." Evalyn said. She was captin of the cheer squad, even though she got all the guys and had a banging body and pretty face she wasnt stuck up. She was a little cocky but she wasnt stuck up. She had carmel skin and dark brown hair with mole under her left eye. her eyes were brown and glissend in the light when she smiled. She was beautiful but her attitude killed it. 

          "Hey lyn" i said looking briefly up from my book. i had on reagular blue jeans, chucks, and a v neck tee. She on the other hand had on khaki shorts and a white wife beater and the concords(jordans) the outfit may seemded harmless but her body made it pop. 

          "You coming to the party tonight?" she took my book away from me and closed it. 

          "Its thursday, and can i have my book" i reached for it but she put it under her. 

         "Blaze is going." oh gosh everytime i hear this guys name. "Hes bringing his new girlfriend." WHAT? my eyes widend but she didnt see them. my world felt like it was crashing down right on my head. His Girlfirend? i thought to myself. Maybe its nothing serious. i couldnt be. it cant be. i felt the urdge to cry right there and then. "HELLO, earth to mya!" evalyn waved her hand infront of my face to catch my attention. 

       "Im sorry, i cant i have to study." 

       "Live a little mya.. come on" she tugged on my arm

        "Fine...."

        "Greate!" her grin was as wide as the sun."Ill be over to pick out your outfit." before i could decline she took off and ran to her other firends.