chapter 22: Unwanted Help 2

"Blaze?" I got up and stood in shock. He threw a trench coat over to me to cover up. I put it on but at the thrid button I whisked off my feet. I was in Blaze strong arms and it felt so good and still painful to be back. This niggah set me back to step 1, all emotion came back. For every thing.

"dont worry I got you mya" if I had a nickle, I thought to myself.

We ended up on a plane where I feel asleep on.

When I woke up I was clean and fresh with new clothes on, on a queen fluffly bed. I looked out the window and saw sand. Sand? I looked out the front window and saw water. Ok where am I? I stepped outside and followed the barbeque smell. There Blaze was with swim trunks and no shirt on. he had a little battery radio singing along 'Just the way yo are' by Bruno Mars. I got a sick feeling because I knew that was his and Raina's song.

"Hey mamas rise and shine" He smiled at me.

"Where are we."

"Well to be honest your in hiding until I find Taylor and send his ass to those people....... rib?" he asked holding a plate.

"No thankyou"

"But your skin and bones... come on eat" I couldn't be around him too long without deeply hurting. truth is I still loved him... I looked away then looked up to my way of trying to stop tears. "Mya im sorry, But your still upset over what happen years ago?"

"Yes I am, but its not just you Blaze its everything.... I cant go through Valentine's day without having a break down, I have no good memories without bad ones, The man I loved let his brothers." I was now fully sobbing."Let them have me then leave me! I loved you all my life and had not one fucking feeling.... ALL MY LIFE I WAS USED AND ABUSED AND RAPED, MY OWN FUCKING HUSBAND RAPED ME. I CANT TAKE A COMPLIMENT, BECAUSE I MYSELF DONT FEEL ATTRACTIVE. I dont even believe it when my own family tells me they love me" I pulled out my gun and aimed it at my head. "all I ever do is give my heart out.... I loved Kobey so much." My legs got weak and I dropped on my knees. "But like you he never loved me, I over heard him say he never did and he was with me to make me feel better. he used me too! I wasn't even his type, every fucking thing was a lie!" blaze stood there with two tears in his eyes "I failed my son...... I can't care for him anymore" I pulled back the safety. . . . "im done"