Chapter-25

Next Day,

   Rohit came to pick Varsha from her work place. Varsha sat on the passenger seat and gave him her beautiful smile.

Var:- Heyy Ro...

Ro:- Heyy fiancee... Why so excited???

Var:- Nothing like that. Good day at work and Aaru se mil ke aayi na.

Ro:- Ohh so this is Aaru effect I guess.

Var:- Yes just like you have Vi effect.

    Both chuckled.

Ro:- Chale???

Var:- Ha... But kaha???

Ro:- Khud hi dekhlo.

Var:- Okie...

    He drove to the outskirts of Mumbai. After an hour he stopped in front of a gate. The security saw him and opened the gate. He drove inside.

Var:- Farmhouse???

Var:- Farmhouse???

Ro:- Yes...

Var:- Whose farmhouse is this??? It's so beautiful.

Ro:- Come.

   He forwarded his hand. Varsha placed hers in his. He took her to the door and handed her the keys.

Ro:- Here unlock it.

   Varsha opened the door and was about to step in but was stopped by him.

Ro:- Wait for 2 mins.

    Varsha frown but agreed. He went in and came back after a few minutes holding a kalash full of rice and a plate.

Ro:- I know this all are the rituals of after marriage generally done by a women but except both of us no one is allowed here. So I want to do this rituals for you.

    He did her aarti and applied the Tilak. Then he placed the kalsh near her feet. And a tile full of wet cement near the doorstep.

Var:- Let's enter together.

   He also stood beside her. They held each other's hand looking at each other with a smile. Varsha slowly pushed the kalash and the rice scattered on the floor. Then they both kept their right leg on the wet cement so that their foot is printed.

Var:- Ro when did you buy this???

Ro:- I couldn't give you a gift on our engagement ceremony cuz it happened very quickly so after that I stumbled upon one of my friend who is investing in such property, through him I came to know about this farmhouse. I came here before the series and I loved this and instantly I told him to buy this. I completed all the deals day before yesterday only.

Var:- This is so good Ro. It's so peaceful.

Ro:- It's not furnished or complete as I want to consider your choice for it as it's our farmhouse not just mine.