Chapter-4

Continuation from the previous part...

    Mahiakshi and Virushka came and saw Rohit and his family waiting.

Poornima:- Chale bacho late ho raha hai?

      They all nodded.

Gurunath:-  You all come with Rohit. Me, poornima and Vishal will go together.

 Me, poornima and Vishal will go together

Rohit's outfit

    Mahibhai was driving with Sakshi sitting on the passenger side and Rohit, Anushka and Virat on the back seat. They saw Rohit lost in his own thoughts.

Mahibhai:- Ro dekh agar milne ke baad you don't want to move forward I will convince Poo Ma and Papa. You just share whatever you have in your heart.

Ro:- Thank you for being there guys. I don't know how I would have handled this.

Nush:- Maar khana hai tujhe. We are family aur family ek dusre ka saath nahi degi to kaun dega hmm???

    Everyone smiled. Soon they reached the Deshmukh house. Shraddha and Aditya welcomed them in. Rohit bent and took their blessings even Mahiakshi and Virushka did the same.

Shraddha:- We are happy to have the Dhoni and the Kohli family.

Poornima:- They are like our own children. I have four sons Rohit, Vishal, Mahi and Virat. And two beautiful daughters Sakshi and Anushka.

Aditya:- So Rohit beta how's everything going on???

Ro:- Good. We have our next match coming Wednesday.

Aditya:- Ohh. All the best for the match guys.

Mahirorat:- Thanks uncle.

Poornima:- Shraddha where is Varshu???

Shraddha:- Let me call her.

    Soon they heard sounds of anklet and they turned to saw Varshu descending the stairs.

Varsha's outfit

Varsha's outfit

Rohit got lost in her beauty. Mahiakshi and Virushka saw that and shared a smile. Varsha bent to take blessings of Rohit's parents but they stopped her.

Poornima:- Humare yaha betiyo ko lakshmi kehte hai. Aur lakshmi paav nahi chhuti. ( We consider daughters as an incarnation of goddess Lakshmi and so we don't let them touch feet).

    Poornima introduced others to her.

Po:- Meet my elder son Mahi and Sakshi.

Mahiakshi:- Hello.

Varshu:- Hey.

Po:- This is Virat and Anushka.

Virushka:- Hi

Varsha:- Hello

Po:- This is Vishal.

Varsha:- Hey.

Vishal:- Hello.

Po:- And this is Rohit.

Varshu:- Hello.

Ro(plainly):- Hi.

Shraddha:- I think we should let the children talk. Varshu take them to the
garden.

    They all went to the garden. It had different types of flowers and a beautiful pond. They sat in the patio.

Nush:- Wow the garden is so beautiful.

Varshu:- Thank you. Mumma loves gardening so it's because of her we have them.

Saks:- So you are a cardiologist. It must be hectic na.

Varshu:- Not at all ma'am.

Sak:- Aye no ma'am and sir. You can call us by our names.

Varshu:- I will call you bhabhi cuz I am going to call him Mahibhai.

Mahibhai:- Happy to have you as my sister.

Anu/Virat/Vishal:- You can call me Nush/Vi/Vishal.

    She just nodded. They sat talking to each other.

Mahibhai:- I think now we should let Rohit and Varsha talk.

    Others nodded. They all left leaving Rohit and Varsha.

Ro:- Umm... I don't know where to start...

Varsha:- That's ok. Let me introduce myself. I am a cardiologist in Sanjeevani hospital. I have been working there from past 2 years. I love my parents alot and about friends I have always been cheated in friendship so I don't make friends anymore.

Ro:- Ohh... I am a cricketer. Virat is the captain and I am the vice captain. Ma and Papa's happiness is my happiness. Vishal is like my own child. Mahibhai and Virat has been my pillars since I made my debut. Nush has been my little sister since she started dating Vi. We have that Sharma bonding since we share the same surname. Sakshi bhabhi has been like my second mother. Even the team members are my friends. More than friends the team has been like a family.

Varsha:- Ohh nice...

     Sakshi came to call them for dinner. They all sat to have dinner. They had some good time together.

Poornima:- I think now we should leave. It's quite late.

Shraddha:- Nice to have you all.

     They all moved towards the exit. Rohit and Varsha were moving at the end.

Ro:- Umm... Can we meet again.

Varsha:- Sure. But I will have to look at my schedule.

Ro:- Ok. Please give me your number. Later you can text me when you are free so we can meet accordingly.

    They both exchanged the numbers. They all bid bye to each other. Virat decided to ask Rohit about the meet.

Vi:- Ro. What do you want??? You want to take it forward or stop it here.

Ro:- I would like to meet her once again before coming to any conclusion.

Mahibhai:- Take your time kiddo. Whatever may your decision be always remember that we are there with you.

   Soon they reached Sharma house. Virushka and Mahiakshi stayed back as it was quite late.

_____________________________________

Precap:-

Varshit meet

Next update:-

30/06/2023(approx)

    I am glad to let you all know that I have successfully completed 3 years on Wattpad. It has been a beautiful journey so far. Thank you for all the love received on my stories. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...