Chapter-19

Continuation from the previous part...

Varsha:- Bol liya Jo bolna tha?? Now can I speak???

Rohit just nodded.

Var:- I don't know what you had with her or who she was. She will always have my respect cuz she was the one who pushed you towards your passion. I know that we can't have the same bond that you both had. I know she has her own space in your heart and I really respect that place, but the thing is Rohit that you feel like I would take up her place but no, I don't want to take that place ever. She was your best friend Rohit, and I know how much importance they have in our lives. And I can never take that place. She had her space as a best friend and later as girl friend but would I be called selfish of I want my place,let it be only a small one, as your wife???

Rohit didn't trust his voice and nodded in No.

Var:- See I know it's difficult to get over your past but I am not telling you to forget her or anything like that. I just want to start a new life from now with you. You just have to remember her good memories and try to forget the bad ones.

Rohit just nodded wiping his tears.

Var:- So...

She sat on her knees in front of him making him look at her with wide eyes.

Var:- Will you plz give me the opportunity to be your wife Mr.Rohit Sharma???

She asked with misty eyes and a smile on her face. Rohit just made her
stand up and hugged her. Virushka and Mahiakshi also looked at them emotionally. They were so content that their brother got a loving  and understanding partner like Varsha.

Var:- I love you my to be husband.

Ro just smiled. Varsha understood his dilemma.

Var:- Chill you don't need to hurry alright, take your own time to figure out your feelings.

Rohit nodded and kissed her forehead.

Ro:- Thank you for understanding me.

Varsha just smiled. Virushka and Mahiakshi also joined them in a hug.

Saks:- We are so happy.

Nush:- Ro bro and Varsha congratulations.

Vi:- Congratulations Panda and little sis.

Mahibhai:- Congratulations my first kiddo and welcome to the family Varsha.

They all broke the hug and then sat on the couch.

Vi:- Guys... Let's plan something like only six of us...

Ro:- Ha we don't have any match next month.

Nush:- I don't have any shoot.

Saks:- Me and Mahi also don't have any work for endorsement and all that.

They all turned towards Varsha for her answer.

Var:- I will have to check with Shashank uncle but I haven't taken any leaves from a long time so I don't think there would be any problem.

Saks:- No worries. Now we should leave you both have your couple time.

    She said winking  at Varshit making them blush. Mahirat and Nush laughed at their reactions. Soon Mahiakshi and Virushka left leaving Varshit alone.

Ro:- So wanna go out or stay in???

Var:- Can we go for a long drive???

Ro:- Sure... Let me get the keys.

( And it ends here... I know this update is short but more will be added to the next one...)

______________________________________

Precap:-

Varshit's long drive and talks

Next update:-

20/12/2023

  One important msg that the one in whose request I started writing this story Varshit_msd got married yesterday so I would like to congratulate her for this new phase in her life.

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...