Chapter -26

A few weeks later,

    Mahibhai and Sakshi bhabhi had invited everyone to their home. Rohit was there to pick Varsha from her hospital. He parked the car and went to the reception.

Ro:- Hello. Can you please check if Dr.Varsha's shift has ended and whether she is in her cabin.

Receptionist:- Sure sir just a minute.

    He called someone and then informed Ro.

Recep:- Sir actually ma'am is in her cabin only with Dr.Aditya.

    Rohit frowned hearing that but anyways went to her cabin. He knocked and entered and saw her and that Dr.Aditya sitting on the couch laughing. Ro felt an unknown emotion seeing that. Varsha saw him and immediately came and hugged him.

Var:- Hi Ro. Come let me make you Dr.Aditya.

   She took him towards the couch.

Var:- Ro he is doctor and Adi...

    Before she could continue Ro said forwarding his hand.

Ro:- Myself Rohit Sharma, Varsha's fiance.

   Aditya shaked his hand but Rohit tightened his grip for a moment before leaving. Aditya understood what it meant and laughed in his mind.

Ro:- Varsha let's leave. Everyone must be waiting.

Var:- Yeah I will be there in 2 mins.

   Ro nodded and left giving a fake smile to Aditya. After he left Aditya burst out laughing which shocked Varsha.

Var;- Aditya what's wrong???

Adi:- Varsha Rohit is jealous.

   He told her everything and even she laughed.

Var:- Oh godd this boy😂

Adi:- Clear it out alright. Byee.

   Varsha went and sat in the passenger seat. She saw Rohit pouting.

Var:- Ro... What happened???

Ro:- Why were you laughing with that gadha...

Var:- Arree he is a good friend.

Ro:- But I don't like him na...

Var:+ Awww... Is someone jealous???

Ro:- Not at all... Huh...

Var:- Don't worry Ro. He is married and besides I am committed to you for lifetime.

Ro:- Pakka na???

Var:- Ha baba...

    Soon they reached Mahibhai's home. Nush opened the door for them.

Nush:- Sharma bro why sulking???

Var:- Nothing he is just getting jealous...

Ro:- Ohh plz haan... Kutta palo, billi palo par galat fehmi na palo.

Var:-Ya ya whatever. Nush where is everyone.

Nush:- Bhabhi wanted to watch a movie so everyone's in the home theatre room.

   They also went there and settled. Half way the movie Ro slept keeping his head on Varsha's shoulder. She smiled and kissed his forehead which eventually brought a smile on his face.

Ro(murmered):- Mine

Var:- Yes yours... Always...

    With that she also drifted off in to slumber. After the movie ended every one saw them and smiled. They were really thank ful to God for sending Varsha in their Ro's life. She healed him by just being a part of his life. Ro was now the way he was before Ritika left. Though they all also missed Ritika, they hated her for causing pain to their Ro. But it wasn't her fault right???

_____________________________________

Precap:-

Accident

Next update:-

11/05/2024

    Only 4-5 chapters to go. Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...