Chapter-2

Next Day,

    Varsha left to Mumbai to meet her parents. She saw them waiting for her. She hugged both of them.

Varsha:- I missed you both alot.

Shraddha (Varsha's mom):- Go get freshen up then we will have dinner together.

   She nodded and went to freshen up. After freshening up she came and joined her parents on the dinning table.

Aditya (Varsha's Dad):- Varshu we wanted to ask you something...

Varsha:- Yes papa... Everything alright na???

Shraddha:- Yes bacha... Actually we wanted to ask if there is someone in your life...

Varsha:- No mumma but you are free to choose someone for me but my only condition is that he should understand that I am a doctor and have non-flexible job. Rest all you both look after.

Aditya:- Ok bacha but even if we choose the boy you will not agree to get married without your choice. You will always have the choice for your potential partner.

    She nodded with a smile. They spend some good time together and then left to their respective rooms.

Other side,

    Virushka and Mahiakshi came to Rohit's house as his mother invited them for dinner. Anushka and Sakshi were helping Poornima aunty to cook food 

Anu:- Po mumma...

Poornima:- Ha Anu...

Anu:- Aapko nahi lagta ki Ro ki life mein kisi ladki ko lane ki zarurat hai...

Saks:- Ha mumma... Ro ko aese kab tak dekhenge... Kitna bikhra bikhra sa rehta hai woh...

   Poornima just sighed.

Poornima:- Pata nahi Anu, Sakshi. Ro se kai baar try ki baat karne ki humne par woh tayaar hi nahi hai. Isiliye aaj humne tum chaaro(4 people) ko bulaya.

Anu:- Hum try karenge...

   They complete making food and arrange it on the table. They all settled down.

Vishal:- Ma... Khana bohot acha hai...

   Others also nodded agreeing with Vishal.

Poornima:- Acha toh hoga hi aakhir meri beetiyon ne jo banaya hai. Bas abb intezaar hai meri aur do beetiyon ka.

    Rohit was about to eat when his hand stopped near his mouth. He immediately left the spoon.

Vishal:- Main aur Dipali toh kabse ready hai ma...  Bas Ro bhai shaadi karle phir main bhi kar lunga...

    Rohit got irritated with their talks.

Ro:- Aur koi topic nahi hai aap logo ke paas baat karne ke liye???

Gurunath:- Beta kabhi toh iss topic pe baat karna bhi toh zaruri hai...

     He immediately got up and left to his room. Virat went behind him and Mahibhai hugged Poornima aunty.

Mahibhai:- Mumma... Aap kyu itna tension le rahe ho... Sab theek ho jaayega...

Poornima:- Kab Mahi... 7 saal ho gaye hai uske jaane ke baad... Till when he will be stuck with her???

Mahibhai:- Mumma... Usse thode time dete hai... Abhi kuch din iss topic pe baat nahi karte hai...

  She just nodded. Mahibhai made her have some water and then went to check on Rohit.

Other side,

 Virat entered Rohit's room and saw him slumped against the bed holding a frame,looking at it with teary eyes. Virat kept his hand on his shoulder. He looked at him for a moment before breaking down in his best friend's embrace. Virat was rubbing his back assuringly. 

Ro:- Vi... i just love her... i can't even think of someone else in her place. Why she left me? Was I not worthy enough for love?

Vi:- Ro plz...  Why you thought that you aren't worthy of love. If we talk about love ever then the who deserves love more than anyone alive on this earth is you my  brother. 

Mahibhai who came heard this. he went towards them and sat on the other side of Ro side hugging him. 

Mahibhai:- I agree with cheeku kiddo. You deserve all the happiness and love of the world bacha.

Ro:- I am happy na bhai with you all. See you all are there na, you, bhabhi, Vi, Nush, Mumma, Papa, Vishal, you all love me na that's enough for me.

Mahibhai:- Yes bacha we all love our Ro alot but kiddo at times we need someone by our side always and that's what a lifepartner does kiddo. i have Sakshi and Vi has Nush but kya yeh galat hai agar main aur cheeku yeh chahe ki our brother also has someone in his life,hmm?

Ro:-  I know but I can't love anyone except her.

Mahibhai:- You are right kiddo but life doesn't work like this. I also used to think the same when I lost Priyanka but then I met Sakshi. She changed my perspective towards life.  Take your own time kiddo no one is forcing you but try to get over your past bacha and whenever you feel that you can't bear it anymore we are always there to hold you but you need to take small steps.

Ro:- I don't know what I would have done without you both.

Vi:- You would have hibernated the rest of your life.

 As soon as he said this he was smashed with a pillow, leading to a Rohirat pillow fight. Mahibhai admired his kiddos. They stopped after a few minutes.

Vi:- Ok now group hug time.

     All three of them had a group hug. this was what mattered to Rohit. his brothers being there  for him in each and every phase, understanding his turmoils. They were his family in anything but blood. They proved that some bonds are much more thicker than blood.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Surprise Surprise 😉

Next update:-

Probably by Wednesday

     Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome. And hope I reached upto your expectations @Adaa_Mala.

Thank you...