Chapter-11

Ro and Varsha reached Kohli House. Rohit was about to enter when he saw Varsha fidgeting with her sling bag.

Ro:- You okay???

    She looked at him and shaked her head.

Varsha:- Am I looking good??? I don't want to embarrass you in front of your friends. They are all famous people Rohit I can't.... I mean...

    She said looking down.

Ro:- Varsha... see we all may be cricketers or so called famous people for the world but for each other we are family. At the end of the day we also have our family so don't think so low of yourself. We don't judge people. We are no one to judge okay. And see you already met Mahibhai, Bhabhi, Vi and Nush so I think you will get along with others as well.

    Varsha smiled and nodded. Rohit rang the bell. They were welcomed by Nush. They went in and saw everyone paying attention to Rishu woh was saying something.

Nush:- Guys look who's here.

    They all saw Rohit and Varsha there.

Ro:- Guys meet Varsha my to be fiancee and Varsha meet them my friends cum family. This is...

Varsha:- I know them. Ya definitely not as person but I do know them.

   They all exchanged the greatings.

Riva:- We are happy to have one more addition to the WAGS.

Saks:- Yes. Varsha Rohit you both went to buy rings??? Ro tu bhula toh nahi na woh???

Ro:- Kya yarr bhabhi aap bhi hume kharid li hai. Ghar pe pohuch jaayegi rings kal.

Nush:- Engagement ki dates ka kya hua???

Var:- Poornima Aunty invited us on Sunday and then only we will discuss.

Ro:- Ya and most probably it's by the end of the month.

Mahibhai:- Ohh... Acha hai series khatam ho jaayegi tab tak aur aake 3-4 din rest bhi mil jaayegi sabko.

Rads:- Varsha join us na for the series we all are going.

Ro:- Actually we have decided to keep our engagement a private affair only. Paps go mad and will start following her everywhere and I don't want that. I want her to be away from media. I have seen Ma, bhabhi and Nush suffering and I couldn't do anything at  that time but not this time.

Ash:- But Rohit that was not your mistake...

Ro:- I am firm on my decision Ashwin.

    Ash was about to say something when Virat gestured him to be silent and not speak anything about this.

Var:- Besides I can't take that much leaves from the hospital.

Nush:- It's alright. Girls once the dates are fixed we will go together for shopping. I hope you don't mind Varsha.

Varsha:- No not at all. I will feel happy if you guys join me cuz I have only one friend and she is away for a conference. So I will be happy to have so many girls with me.

Vi:- You didn't had any friends other than that one friend???

Var:- I have always been an introverted person. I couldn't be like that mixing up with everyone but I always had Aarohi with me. We are neighbours, we grew up together and now we are working together and that too in the same field.

Saks:- No worries we will be there with you now.

Nush:- Come on guys let's arrange the food.

    The girls went to arrange the food. Now only the boys were present.

Jassi:- We are so happy for you bhaiya.

Ro:- Thank you kiddo.

Mahibhai:- Ro she needs to be handled with care alright??? She had no friends except Aarohi and she is introverted so she will take time to open up to everyone so keep that in mind.

Vi:- Sometimes she won't even express herself but try to put yourself in her place and understand the situation and act accordingly.

Ro:- Hmm... I will take care of that.

Saks:- Come on guys. Let's have dinner.

    They all had dinner chit chatting with each other.

Ro:- Vi, Mahibhai ma nd bola hai ki Sunday ko aana hai ghar pe.

Mahibhai:- We will be there.

Prithi:- Saks bhabhi add her to our group and Varsha inform us the dates then we will go to shop as after the series we won't have time.

Var:- Sure.

     They all left towards their respective homes. Rohit saw that Varsha was sitting silently looking out of the window.

Ro:- Varsha you alright???

   She gave him a small smile and nodded. He parked his car aside and turned to her.

Ro:- See... I know all these is happening too fast and I am sorry about my behaviour actually its my past cuz ...

Var:- Rohit it's alright. It's bound to happen our parents are happy and that's what we want na... and about your past it's alright you don't need to share if you don't want to. I know it's not even a month we know each other obviously it would take time and I am fine with that.

    He started his car and nodded.

Ro:- Hmm... So how did you feel meeting my extended family???

Var:- They all are so good and so down to earth. I didn't thought that they will accept me this early.

Ro:- They already knew about you from Bhabhi and Nush and aesa bohot kam hota hai ki woh dono kisi ki tareef kare but they did in your case so they all were like we need to meet this girl who impressed bhabhi  and Nush.

   Varsha chuckled hearing that. Ro smiled.

Var:- I had only Aaru with me till now so I am happy to have bhabhi, Anushka and the rest of the girls. Mahibhai and Virat already considered me their sister and the rest of them also accepted me.

Ro:- You know they were behind me for marriage since last year so now they couldn't control their excitement.

    Varsha looked how his eyes glemaed speaking about his family.
She admired their bonding. Soon they reached Deshmukh house.

Var:- See you on Sunday and text me once you reach home and oh actually mumma sent this for aunty give it to her.

    She said extending a packet. Rohit took it and nodded.

Ro:- Byee.

    He left to his home. He reached home and texted her.

                                                       Reached.

Ok. Take care.
See you on Sunday.

                                        Sure. Good night.

Good night ✨✨

    They both drifted off to sleep with a smile on their faces.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Sab reveal nahi karte 🙃

Next update:-

29/09/2023

   First of all sorry but am messed up with life lately so couldn't update. The next big thing is that

WE WON THE  ASIA CUP🏆🏆🏆.

   Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you....