Chapter-24

After a 4 months,

Virushka and Mahiakshi had shifted to Sharma Mansion on their Poo Mumma's insistence. Mahi bhai, Virat and Rohit were out for match. Varsha used to come in the evening to be with Sakshi and Nush had taken a break form her schedules for her best friend cum bhabhi. At present Sakshi was sitting in her room with a pout. Varsha and Nush entered and saw her pouting.

Var:- Bhabhi are you craving for something? Tell me I will get it.

Saks:- Varshu I want to dance in your and Ro's wedding... why can't you get married early. 

  Nush looked at Varsha helplessly.

Var:- Bhabhi... see now you are having our little champion/princess in you womb na... if you dance our champion/princess will get hurt na??? But see we are getting married after 6 months once our champion/princess comes in this world at that time you can dance to the fullest.

Nush:- Acha Saks you know Poo Mumma made your favourite halwa today. Come lets have that.

     They all went downstairs and so Poornima aunty, Gurunath uncle and Vishal waiting for them. Poornima aunty served all of them

Po:- Saks beta teri doctor ke sath appointment kab ki hai?

Saks:- Parso ki hai Mumma.

Gurunath:- Mahi, Cheeku aur Ro kab aa rahe hai?

Nush:- Kal sham tak aa jaayenge woh sab.

Po:- Varsha beta aaj tu yahi ruk ja waise bhi kal sunday hai. Saks ka bhi mann laga rahega.

Saks:- Ha Varshu ruk ja na.

Var:- Ha bhabhi don't worry. I am staying.

  They all retired to their rooms. Sakshi, Nush and Varsha were having fun playing truth and dare.

Var:- Nush how did you meet Vi bhai???

Nush:- We meet the first time on the sets for a commercial shoot. I had heard that he was arrogant and rude so I had that mindset of him. When we met he instantly said that I should have worn a higher pair of heels and I was like bro is he mad or what. Then he immediately apologized later I realised when he was talking with the crew and all so politely that he was down to earth and what he said that day was just becuz he was nervous. We became friends and then got into relationship and trust me when I say this. It has been a beautiful journey with him.

Var:- So your trope was from strangers to lovers???

Nush:- You can say that.

Saks:- Did you and Ro took a step forward in your relationship???

Var:- Bhabhi we want to go with the flow. 

Nush:- No worries Varshu you both can take your own time.

   After sometime they all retired to sleep.

Next Evening,

    Ro, Vi and Mahibhai returned. They all touched the elder sharma's feet and gave a hug to Vishal. Ro first met Sakshi and Nush and vice versa with Mahibhai and Virat. poornima aunty asked them to freshen up. Nush and Saks went behind their partners. Poornima aunty also send Varsha to Rohit's room on the pretext of giving him coffee. She entered after knocking as she got no reply. She realised that he was probably freshening up so she sat on the couch waiting for him. he came out and saw her. She gave him a smile which he reciprocated.  Rohit approached Varsha and gave her a hug and a forehead kiss... Forehead kiss... his way of showing love.

Ro:- How are you??? Hope you had enough rest... though I can see that you have bags under your eyes.

Var:- I am alright Rohit and you just returned stop cribbing about my health already.

Ro:- Fine. How's bhabhi??? All good na??

Var:- She is good. She missed you all alot.

Ro:- So did you miss me??

Var:- Not really.

Ro:- Ohh really???

   He approached her with a mischievous smile. Varsha realised that and started running around teh room but alas e caught her and started tickling her. she started laughing and he tickled her more holding her. Suddenly Varsha's leg slipped and both of them fell on the bed. Ro was above her. they both  were lost in each others eyes. They both came out of their trance as they heard a knock on the door.

nush:- Ro, Varshu Mumma is calling you guys for dinner.

Ro:- We are coming in 5 mins Nush.

  Ro got up and helped Varsha up. It wasn't awkward now. They have crossed that level of awkwardness the day they shared about their past. 

Var:- Let's go. Everyone is waiting.

   Before she could go he held her hand.

Ro:- Varsha would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow??

    Varsha thought to have some fun.

Var:- Dekhungi... Sochungi... Phir kal parso bataungi...

  Saying so she started walking towards the door. Ro pouted. She suddenly stopped and turned back. She saw him pouting and smiled.

Var:- Kal kaha aana hai bata dena.. I will come there directly...

   She gave him a smile and then left. Here our Ro did a small happy dance. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Precap:- 

Varshit date

Next update:-

11/04/2024

    Hey guys  finally m back. Hope that still people are with me here  Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome. 

Thank you...