Chapter-1

The Grand Hyatt,
Mumbai

     It was around 7 in the morning when we can see Virat trying to wake Ro.

Vi:- Ro come on yarr. Practice session hai 8 baje late ho jayenge.

    But our dear Ro didn't wake up.

Vi:- Tu aese nahi uthega.

   He took the glass of water kept on the side table and threw it on Rohit. Rohit woke up with a jerk.

Ro:- Aaj toh tu gaya...

    Rohit started chasing Virat. They reached the corridor and saw Mahibhai talking with Sakshi bhabhi.
Virat hid behind Mahibhai.

Vi:- Mahibhai bachao

Mahibhai:- Kyu pareshan karta hai tu usse??

Ro:- Mahibhai aaj main ise nahi chhodunga...

Saks:- Ro go to your room and freshen up you will catch cold.

    Rohit nodded and left not before glaring at Virat.

Mahibhai:- Cheeku kyu pareshan karta rehta hai usse???

Vi:- Bhai mujhe mere Ro ko khush dekhna hai. Mujhe mere Ro ko duniya ki saari khushi deni hai...

   Mahibhai just hugged him knowing how he feels now that Ro has changed alot.

Mahibhai:- Cheeku...  I know lekin sirf tu nahi hum sab bhi yahi chahte hai... It's just the matter of time.

   Virat just nodded.

Vi:- I will go be with him.

    Mahibhai just nodded. Virat went and sat on the bed waiting for Ro who was freshening up. He was lost in thoughts.

Vi's POV

    How can someone hurt my Ro. He is the most selfless person I ever came across. He stood by me in my bad times. He is a wonderful son, brother and friend. God please bless him with someone who can only bring happiness for him. For once I am ready to even sacrifice everything for him.

    He was brought out of his trance by Ro who came out after freshening up.

Ro:- Vi... Yaha kyu betha hai??? I would have joined you and bhai directly in the bus.

Vi:- Oh hello... Breakfast kon karega???

Ro:- Vi plz... I don't want to...

Vi:- Not working...

   He dragged him to the dining hall where the team was having breakfast...

Mahibhai:- Ro, Cheeku come and have your breakfast we need to leave for the practice session.

    They all had their breakfast and left for the practice session.

Other side,

    Varsha came back to her cabin after a long surgery which took around 5 hours. She was resting her head on the table. Her phone rang making her groan. She picked up the call.

Caller:- Hello...

Varsha:- Mom... How are you???

Mom:- We are fine Varshu... We both were missing you...

Varshu:- I miss you too Mom...

Mom:- When are you coming back bacha???

Varshu:- I don't know Mom... I have my schedule lined up for the whole week.

Mom:- No worries bacha... Take care of yourself ok?? Will call you later... Bye Varshu...

Varsha:- Byee Mom... Take care of yourself and Dad.

    They both hanged up. Around 5 she went to have a talk with her senior doctor about a case. She knocked on his cabin door.

Dr.Shashank:- Come in.

Varshu:- Sir hope I am not disturbing you...

Dr.S:- Nothing like that Dr.Deshmukh have seat.

Varshu:- Actually I wanted to know the details for tomorrow's surgery.

    They both sat discussing for sometime.

Varshu:- Ok then sir I will take your leave.

Dr.S:- Wait... I need to tell you something.

Varshu:- Yes sir.

Dr:- Not as your senior but as your uncle.

Varshu:- Everything's alright uncle??? I talked with Juhi aunty and Anjali they seem to be fine.

Dr:- Calm down Varsha. I actually wanted to tell you that take a small break... You haven't been home since long... Go visit them and you also need some rest.

Varsha:- I was planning to visit them but my schedule is lined up for the week.

Dr.S:- I will look into it. You are going on leave from tomorrow and dare you come back before the weekend.

Varsha:- Ok ok. But promise me you won't increase your work load. I will ask Dr.Ishani to help  you.

Dr.S:- Hmm... Now go home.

   She nodded with a smile and left. Shashank smiled.

Shashank's POV

   She is an angel. She takes care of everyone but when it comes to her she becomes careless. God plz bring someone in her life who will take care of her.

POV ends.

______________________________________

Precap:-

Varsha meets her parents and Rohit's match.....

Next update:-

29/05/2023

     I expect the same amount of love on this story as you all show on other stories of mine and Adaa_Mala.

Thank you...