Chapter-15

Leap of 4 days,

   Today was the engagement of Varshit. They decided to do get engaged in Deshmukh House. Rohit was getting ready lost in his thoughts when Mahiakshi and Virushka entered. They all shared a look.

Nush:- B-Ro you are looking so handsome.

    Rohit gave her a side hug.

Mahibhai:- Everything ok bacha?? Where are you lost???

Ro:- Bhai... Yeh sab jaldi nahi jo rha??? I mean not that I have any problem but what if Varsha needs more time.

Saks:- Ro, me and Nush talked to Varsha and she doesn't have any problem with it.

Vi:- Ro... I know tu nervous hai but trust me everyone feels that but when you finally see your partner all this nervousness fades away.

Saks:- Chalo now let's leave or we willlget scolded by Poo Mumma.

   They all left to Deshmukh House..

Other side,

     Varsha was getting ready but was a bit upset reason??? Aaradhya told that she won't be able to join her for her engagement.

    Soon the Sharmas and the team arrived. Shraddha and Aditya welcomed them. The girls left to see Varsha.

Varsha:- Waise aap sab bhi Kam nahi lag rhe

Varsha:- Waise aap sab bhi Kam nahi lag rhe. Mere saare bhai ne achi choice ki hai.

Nush:- Abb yeh bata ki tu itni low kyu lag rhi hai??? Sab thik hai na???

Var:- Nothing like that Nush.

Radhika:- Come let's go downstairs now everyone is waiting.

    They all went downstairs. Rohit was mesmerized looking at Varsha. She sat beside him on the couch. He whispered to her.

Ro:- You look beautiful.

Var:- Thank you. You look handsome. Everyone is looking good.

Po:- Shuru kare rasme?

    Rohit looked at Varsha and frowned looking at her sad face.

Ro:- Ma ek minute.

   He asked Varsha.

Ro:- Aaradhya kaha hai???

Var:- She won't be joining, she had to attend an emergency case at the last moment. It's alright let's begin with the ceremony.

   Ro half heartedly nodded. Poornima took the aarti plate and did tilak of Varsha and gifted her some jewellery and clothes. She took the blessings of Poornima and Gurunath. Shraddha did the tilak of Rohit and gave him a hamper of which he took only ₹11.

Ro:- Ma-Papa... I don't need all this... You are giving me a piece of your heart, your daughter and that is my biggest gift.

   Everyone was very proud of Rohit. Varsha was touched by his gesture.

Saks:- Comeon now exchange the rings.

   Rohit took the ring and was about to make Varsha wear it when suddenly they all heard drums playing outside the house. They all were confused and went out to look. They saw a girl dancing facing their back towards them.

Vi:- Ohh hello stop it. Excuse me ma'am who are you???

   The girl turned. Varsha palmed her mouth. Rohit understood who she was. The girl went and hugged Varsha who started beating her.

Var:- Idiot. Mujhe laga tu sacchi nahi aa rhi.

Girl:- Aese kese teri engagement miss karti.

Nush:- Varsha is she Aaradhya???

Varsha:- Yes. Guys meet her my best friend Aaradhya Kulkarni. We both work in Sanjeevani hospital. And Aaru they are...

(imagine Aaradhya as whoever you want her to be).

Aaru:- Yes I know them. Hello all.

Everyone:- Hello.

Aaru:- Waise Rohit sir...

Ro:- You can call me Ro or anything you want but no sir plz.

Aaru:- Ok... Ro jiju are you sure you want to marry her???

Ro:- Yes saali sahiba... I am 100% sure.

   Varsha just shaked her head in disbelief.

Shraddha:- Chalo baaki baatein baad mein... Pehle rings exchange kar lete hai.

   They all went back. Rohit looked at her parents and Aaru for their permission and once they nodded he made her wear the ring. Varsha looked at his parents, Vishal and even the team. Rohit was happy that she was considering the team's willingness also. Everyone was happy for them. Now the youngsters were sitting in the lawn.

Aaru(whispered):- Varshu... Tu khush hai na???

   Varsha nodded with a smile. Aaradhya hugged her tight. Others admired their bond.

Aaru:- Waise jiju... Now be ready cuz I am going to third wheel you both often.

Ro:- I don't have any problem saali saheba but on a serious note I was really looking forward to meet you cuz she got to meet my family and friends but I couldn't get to meet you so I am happy to meet you now.

Var:- Ya. The first thing he asked me after I sat beside him was that only, where is Aaradhya??

Aaru:- Ohhh... I am so happy that she got such a big bunch of friends now.

Vi:- Not only her now you are also a part of this family.

   Aaradhya smiled at them.

Saks:- Comeon Ro-Varha get up we need to click some pics. Ro do t worry we will click the pics such that her face is not visible clearly.

    They all clicked some pictures. Later they had their lunch and then Varshit went to Varsha's room to talk.
They both settled beside each other.

Var:- Rohit... Thank you...

Ro:- Why???

Var:- Your small gestures are making my parents happy. Today the during tilak ceremony, accepting Aaru as your family this all made them happy.

Ro:- Varsha... They are not only your parents, they are my parents too. Their happiness matters to me as much as much as you.

Var:- You are going to post our pics on Instagram???

Ro:- Ya I will post them at night but I won't tag you. I don't want the papa to follow you everywhere and you can also post as such your account is private so there is not much to worry.

   They both talked for a while before Saks called them. Varsha was about to leave when Rohit stopped her and took her hand in his and kissed her ring.

Ro:- Thank you for coming in my life.

   Varsha smiled and kissed his ring.

Var:- Thank you for bringing all the happiness in my life and making me a part of your beautiful family.

   They both left downstairs. Soon they all left. Rohit secretly told something to Aaradhya to which she agreed.

_____________________________________

Precap:-

Rohit is questioned in the PC after the match about his engagement and a surprise.

Next update:-

15/11/2023

Thank you for those who voted and commented on the last chapter. Suggestions are always welcome.

Thank you...